Who is Ajit Pai? Responsible for the end of Net Neutrality?
- Ajit Pai, a Republican ideology official, was appointed by Barack Obama to the post of FCC president in May 2012.
- Although American citizens made multiple protests and decisions against net neutrality’s disappearance, the American government decided otherwise: by eliminating net neutrality.
- They will find the future of Internet connections in the United States and other parts of the world hanging by a thread.
- Much of the Donald Trump government’s criticism has focused on one person: Ajit Pai, president of the American Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Distinct Works of Ajit Pai
- Although he is currently considered “the most hated man on the Internet” due to the radical changes he proposed.
- Pai travelled multiple sites inside and outside the government to get to his current position.
- In February 2001, Pai served as Associate General Counsel at Verizon, one of the world’s largest telecommunications conglomerates.
- Subsequently, in 2003, he served as deputy chief adviser to the judicial committee of the United States Senate.
- Later, he worked in the Department of Justice for multiple years until, eventually, he came to the FCC.
- Since joining Verizon, Pai has been a vigorous defender of business rights.
- According to his ideology, governments should have less influence on the decisions made by private companies.
- While telecommunications companies have more “freedom” with this change.
- They may now charge more money so that customers can enjoy specific sites at a higher speed.
- It is essential to recognize the enthusiasm with which Pai promotes its ideology.
- In theory, companies could generate the growth of companies in the telecommunications field.
Unfortunately, these changes are likely to cause the Internet to become less open than used.
Investigations and Trending News
- According to investigations by the Attorney General, the FCC, under Pai’s direction.
- Not only simulated denial of a self-service attack allegedly in response to the petition filing.
- But also coordinated the actions of groups likely sponsored by telecommunications companies to affect broad support for his thesis.
- He refused to remove fraudulent comments, knowingly ignored many legitimate comments, and ignored requests for information from the public making through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA).
- If all the allegations are true, this entire attempt to remove net neutrality protections would be, in reality, an immense plot of political corruption coordinating multiple spinoffs and fueled by telecommunications companies.
- Ajit Pai is the man with the eternal smile, the nice guy with a coffee, and goes to work on a skateboard.
- It was in an evil plot designing to steal net neutrality from the Americans’ hands as a boatswain.
- Buy as many politicians as possible so that they make decisions, not in favor of their constituencies.
- They want a neutral network that works as it already worked, but in favor of the telecommunications companies’ income statements that pay them.
- The representatives of the people are acting against the people.
- And yet it is possible that, in the context of what is possibly the most corrupt US administration in recent times, the evidence of corruption cannot stop the process.
- And we end up in a scenario that does not protect or guarantee the neutrality of the network.
Also Read: Why am i getting so many spam calls on my cell phone – Queries and Solutions
- READ MORE:- gernalhealth
Review Ajit Pai – Description, Achievements, Trending News, and More.