What is FF7 Remake?
- The FF7 Remake that is Final Fantasy 7 Remake, a close-up moves from Aeris’s hands as she drifts off into the distance and high.
- FF7 Remake allows you to see how the camera leaves behind a giant Midgar.
- It is in the industrial city where the title takes place and where the original 1997 game began.
- The camera keeps going up, and Midgar keeps getting more petite and tiny despite being humongous.
- Then, the camera zooming in again and penetrating between the sectors’ pipes, reaching the train from which Cloud jumps to start his mission as a mercenary.
- The Remake of this is one of the best games in history begins.
- This first scene is quite a declaration of intentions.
- It focuses on Aeris, more protagonist than ever, and above all on how vast it is, or pretends to be, the area of action of the title.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake takes place during the events of Midgar, for about 6-7 hours of the original game.
- It is less when replaying it and what they mean about 30 here without counting secondary missions and extras.
- The game wants to alert us from the moment that Midgar is giant, has many places.
- And also, scenarios can host a complete game from beginning to end.
Old and New Midgar
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake is a game going into detail and leaves no loose moment to satisfy the fan.
It was announced at E3 2015.
- On the other hand, a spectacular and contemporary recreation of the significant events of the PSX game.
- It is seen in spectacular characters, models, dialogues, and scenes to take down great enemies in fireworks that catch the player.
- It is “impressive” during its first bars because it reflects in the middle of 2020 what we played in 1997.
- What it means at the technological level and the level of nostalgia.
- There are several moments where emotion is wasted, but we will not detail them.
The path is combat: the ultimate ATB
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake has significant development and an apparent structure where the tremendous playable channel is combat.
- Everything revolves around fighting as the main mechanic. We can say this for two reasons: first because it is the total star of our progress.
- The second is because the rest is in the background if we stop talking about what we can do at the controls.
- Final Fantasy and other Square games link to the ATB system, Active Time Battle, a battle system in which a bar is filled to act.
- In this way, the turns give dynamism depending on the bar reload speed. We can attack more than once before the enemy, or vice versa.
- Here, the active battle system leaps to the fore to be fully real-time while maintaining the saga’s essence.
- Basically, with square, we can make regular attacks that recharge the BTC bar to perform actions: own skills, abilities, spells, or objects.
- The usage of the triangle offers special skills for every character.
- Cloud has two positions to attack strongly and firmly and to be able to make counter-attack.
- Tifa has a surprise of her own, and Aeris can charge a magic attack. Barret, launch a loaded cannon that recharges a lot of BTC bar.
- MORE INFO:- healthscomefi