Table of Contents
What is FF7 Remake?
The FF7 Remake that is Final Fantasy 7 Remake, a close-up moves from Aeris’s hands as she drifts off into the distance and high.
FF7 Remake allows you to see how the camera leaves behind a giant Midgar.
It is in the industrial city where the title takes place and where the original 1997 game began.
The camera keeps going up, and Midgar keeps getting more petite and tiny despite being humongous.
Then, the camera zooming in again and penetrating between the sectors’ pipes, reaching the train from which Cloud jumps to start his mission as a mercenary.
The Remake of this is one of the best games in history begins.
- This first scene is quite a declaration of intentions.
- It focuses on Aeris, more protagonist than ever, and above all on how vast it is, or pretends to be, the area of action of the title.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake takes place during the events of Midgar, for about 6-7 hours of the original game.
- It is less when replaying it and what they mean about 30 here without counting secondary missions and extras.
- The game wants to alert us from the moment that Midgar is giant, has many places.
- And also, scenarios can host a complete game from beginning to end.
Old and New Midgar
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake is a game going into detail and leaves no loose moment to satisfy the fan.
It was announced at E3 2015.
- On the other hand, a spectacular and contemporary recreation of the significant events of the PSX game.
- It is seen in spectacular characters, models, dialogues, and scenes to take down great enemies in fireworks that catch the player.
- It is “impressive” during its first bars because it reflects in the middle of 2020 what we played in 1997.
- What it means at the technological level and the level of nostalgia.
- There are several moments where emotion is wasted, but we will not detail them.
The path is combat: the ultimate ATB
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake has significant development and an apparent structure where the tremendous playable channel is combat.
- Everything revolves around fighting as the main mechanic. We can say this for two reasons: first because it is the total star of our progress.
- The second is because the rest is in the background if we stop talking about what we can do at the controls.
- Final Fantasy and other Square games link to the ATB system, Active Time Battle, a battle system in which a bar is filled to act.
- In this way, the turns give dynamism depending on the bar reload speed. We can attack more than once before the enemy, or vice versa.
- Here, the active battle system leaps to the fore to be fully real-time while maintaining the saga’s essence.
- Basically, with square, we can make regular attacks that recharge the BTC bar to perform actions: own skills, abilities, spells, or objects.
- The usage of the triangle offers special skills for every character.
- Cloud has two positions to attack strongly and firmly and to be able to make counter-attack.
- Tifa has a surprise of her own, and Aeris can charge a magic attack. Barret, launch a loaded cannon that recharges a lot of BTC bar.
MORE INFO:- healthscomefi