What is m.youtube?
https://m.youtube.com – Here, “m” stands for Mobile, and m.youtube.com is a mobile version of YouTube that serves users who visit the site from their mobile phones.
In other words, when you visit the YouTube site on your PC, the address will be www.youtube.com, while if you use your phone’s web browser to view YouTube, the talk will be m.youtube.com.
Is it Likely to Change www. youtube into https://m.youtube.com?
If you want to change www. youtube to m.youtube? Is it likely?
Some people have claimed that you can fix the problem simply by replacing “www”. with Mr.” before “youtube.com” https://m.youtube.com, and this function can help you to switch between the mobile version and desktop version.
However, sometimes it doesn’t work. After testing, I find a more straightforward and convenient way. Follow the steps below to convert your desktop version of YouTube to a mobile version.
[Step 1] Visit the YouTube site in your web browser.
[Step 2] Then, Click to play any YouTube video.
[Step 3] Then add “&app=m&persist_app=1” behind the video URL in the address bar at the upper side of the screen.
[Step 4] Your desktop version of YouTube will be displayed as mobile.
What is the difference between M YouTube and YouTube?
In general, the m subdomain stands for the mobile version of the site. “m” here stands for Mobile, the above URL of YouTube is a mobile version of youtube which will be served to users who visit the site from their mobile browser.
Why do I get M YouTube https://m.youtube.com?
How do I get rid of M on YouTube?
Type chrome://settings/cookies in your Chrome browser window. A list of cookies will appear. Click Remove all. It got rid of the mobile version of YouTube on my desktop.
How do I change my YouTube from Mobile to desktop?
Tap the three dots (settings menu) on the top right-hand side of your browser screen—tap Request Desktop Site. Type any youtube.com URL into the address bar. Finished.
How do I open YouTube in Chrome?
That is how:
1. Firstly, Open Google Chrome or Firefox browser on your Android.
2. Open the youtube.com website and search for a video or playlist.
3. Go to the browser menu and choose “Desktop Site” to switch to the desktop version of the YouTube website.
How to Switch off Restricted Mode on YouTube on a computer
Thus, It is a quick and calm process to do once you know where to go:
1. Go to youtube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of this menu and click “Restricted Mode: Enabled”.
3. Turn off the “Enable Restricted Mode” option (it will change from blue to grey).
How to Switch off Restricted Mode on YouTube in the mobile app
Disabling restricted mode on the mobile app is just as easy as on the desktop version of YouTube.
However, there are slight differences in the process, depending on whether you have an iPhone or Android.
Either way, here’s how:
1. Open your YouTube app and tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Tap “Settings”.
3. iPhone users should turn off the “Restricted Mode” option, and Android users should select “General” and then turn off the “Restricted Mode” option.
After reading this article https://m.youtube.com, you will no longer worry about the problem of YouTube desktop stuck in mobile mode. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know via email@example.com or share them in the comments section below.
Review Compare https://youtube.com VS https://m.youtube.com.