The Incredible Iphone 7 Review
- For Iphone 7 review, this time we have with a dual-camera iPhone 7 that maintains the unit and a diagonal below 5 inches that we see less and less.
- Perhaps what is striking in this section is one of the novelties that has given more to talk about.
- Although not precisely of what it means in terms of appearance and working but because of its stunnig features.
How does this new iPhone 7 behave?
- Concerning the previous model, we have, on the one hand, the usual improvements (power, camera, etc).
- On the other hand, we analyze it thoroughly, the ironically noisy elimination of the 3.5 mm jack.
- In this little Apple, it has been somewhat more conservative, leaving the 2 GB of RAM that has been 3 GB in the case of its older brother.
- Still, both have incorporated new compared to the previous one is a new Taptic Engine, which makes the Home button unique, although it is the same.
Technical Specifications: IPHONE 7
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm, 138 grams
- SCREENIPS 4.7 inch
- RESOLUTION1,334 x 750 (about 326 dpi)
- PROCESSORA10 Fusion 64-bit, M10 motion coprocessor
- NUCLEI Quad-core
- RAM2 GB
- MEMORY32/128/256 GB (not expandable with microSD)
- SOFTWARE VERSION iOS 10.0.2
- CONNECTIVITY4G, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi Fi a / b / g / n / ac, NFC
- REAR CAMERA12 megapixels, f / 1.8, OIS, 4K @ 30fps recording, 4 LED flash
- FRONT CAMERA7 megapixels, f / 2.2, 1080p recording
- OTHERS Touch ID, IP67 <7br> 3D Touch water resistance
Design and build: the brittle jet seduction
- Since the first iPhone, we’ve seen four different designs in perspective, but Apple is instead continuity, keeping each one for two to three models (that is, changing it every two to three years).
- This time, the iPhone 7 maintains the dimensions and construction of the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6, although there are very slight design changes that also depend on the colors, which did have to vary.
- There will be those to whom this may seem something more or less banal, but the iPhone’s colors or finishes are usually quite discussed and an essential point in the purchase decision.
- Thus, we have the perfect semi-sphere edges from glass to the back, which remains flat with the metallic logo and different textures (metallic but more fingerprint trapping, as is tradition).
- Still, the truth is that now the lower edge is also symmetrical on its axis due to the jack audio’s absence.
- Display: shine by adjusting in numbers, but not in frames
- It is iPhone number 7, and it is the seventh generation of Apple phones that mounts one of its Retina displays.
- The maximum brightness is 625 nits (according to Apple, the highest so far).
- Beyond the figure is satisfactory in all situations, even in the sun (this feature’s real test).
- But here’s a caveat: the automatic brightness adjustment doesn’t work as it should, and you sometimes experience lags in adaptation, either when moving to a dimmer context or vice versa.
- Outdoor brightness being sufficient, and by precedents, it is something that is probably solved by software.
- Something that has improved concerning the previous terminals of screens with the same dimensions and resolution is the support of colors.
- Since in this case, as the web says, this time it has the new Wide Color P3 gamut (or DCI-P3 ).
Also Read: Ajit Pai – Description, Achievements, Trending News, and More