Product Details of Mass Tech Extreme 2000
Mass Tech Extreme 2000 contains little or no creatine; it includes a 5g dose of scientifically validated creatine to help increase your strength and replenish depleted ATP stores during resistance training.
- The scientifically superior formula for added size and strength
- 100% Whey Protein – Zero Low Protein Sources
- Ultimate mass gain formula with proven muscle building ingredients
- Designed for the hard gainer
- Develop mass and strength
How to Make a Drink of Mass Tech Extreme 2000?
Mixer: Mix 1 serving (6 tbsp) with 20 oz. of water or skimmed milk in a blender and consumed once a day. Take in the morning, between meals, or after a workout. Read the entire label before use and follow the directions provided.
Main Features of Mass Tech Extreme 2000
THE ULTIMATE 100% WHEY PROTEIN + MASS GAINER: Uniquely formulated with 80g of protein over 400g of carbohydrate and 2,270 mass-producing calories, plus 6.2g of L-Leucine, 3g of creatine, and 60 vitamins and minerals, make it perfect for your extreme gain goals.
Added Power of Creatine Monohydrate: Extreme 2000 contains a 3g dose of creatine to help you build strength and replenish ATP stores depleted during resistance training.
More Muscle Mass – With each serving, you get 13.3g of BCAAs, including 6.2g of L-Leucine for muscle building. L-Leucine helps boost protein synthesis, giving you gains and in a way like no other.
Ultra-Pure Protein: Mass Tech contains protein that goes through a multi-step filtration process to provide you with pure protein isolate for maximum gains without fat, lactose, sugars, and minerals.
MASS-TECH EXTREME 2000 offers more protein per serving than most mass gainers available on the market. With 80g of premium protein (when mixed with 20 ounces of skim milk), your body will have all the building blocks it needs to build the size and Muscle.
Also Read: dikembe mutombo net worth
Benefits of Mass Tech Extreme 2000
- One of the most significant benefits is that it contains a high amount of protein in each serving.
- By using 100% pure whey, the supplement can provide more protein than any other option on the market. In fact, in a 16-ounce serving, it delivers 80 grams of protein, unheard of in most protein powders.
- As Mass-Tech Extreme 2000 uses only the highest quality whey, it can provide protein that the body can use.
- Another benefit is that it contains 400 grams of complex carbohydrates, increasing insulin levels and promoting the replenishment of muscle glycogen.
- These high carbohydrate levels allow to supply creatine to the muscles to reach the perfect anabolic state.
- Multi-Phase Carb Complex (Glucose Polymers, Oat Bran [as Avena Sativa], Isomaltulose)
- Multi-Phase Protein System (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate 97%
- Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate)
- Carob Powder, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali)
- Barley, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Soy or Sunflower
- Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame-Potassium, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan)
- Sucralose, Ferric Orthophosphate, Medium Chain Triglycerides.