How does Razer phone 2 work?
- Razer phone 2 highest refresh rate of any smart phone display, outstanding high-end specifications, and impressive dual front stereo speakers.
- The original Razer Phone brings us one of the first “gaming phone” experiences.
- The display is dim, and the camera did not fare well against the competition.
- And also, the Razer Phone 2 aims to fix these issues and problems with a host of improvements and new features.
Review of Razer phone 2
- The phone has a good build quality and exudes a premium feel, but it’s thick, heavy, and isn’t a comfortable phone to hold.
- With the glass back’s exception, the Razer Phone 2’s design did not change much from the original Razer Phone.
- They make the rest of the body from metal, last year’s model, and it retains the similar sharp, boxy, rectangular aesthetic.
- In an ocean of smartphones with curvy lines, rounded corners, and thin designs, the Razer Phone 2 offers a stark contrast.
- The Razer Phone 2’s design approach is much more official and industrial, and it may not be to everyone’s taste.
- AI prefers phones with sleeker designs, and the Razer Phone 2 doesn’t appeal to me.
- The phone has a build quality and exudes a premium feel, but it’s thick, heavy, and isn’t the most comfortable phone to hold.
- The switch on a glass back means the razer phone is now more prone to fingerprints but did this more for function.
- The glass lets the Razer Phone 2 support wireless charging. Fingerprints and smudges are the prices to pay for charging the Razer Phone 2 wirelessly.
- This year, Razer adds IP67 dust and water resistance, which was missing last year.
- The addition of these two amazing features is a smart move on Razer’s part to keep its flagship competitive, as wireless charging and water-resistance are stapled features on most high-end smartphones.
- Razer bumps up the screen’s brightness over last year’s display, drastically improving its outdoor visibility.
- Further, the screen of the Razer Phone remains mostly identical to the first Razer Phone.
- It has a 5.7-inch LCD with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 2,560 x 1,440 resolution and speed.
- The screen is bright, colorful, with good contrast and levels for an LCD—Razer phone with the screen’s brightness over last year’s display, drastically improving its outdoor visibility.
- The primary and secondary purpose of the 120Hz display is for a smoother and immersive gaming experience and even makes swiping and scrolling through Android more enjoyable.
- The main attraction to the phone display is the 120Hz refresh rate.
- The greater refresh rate makes everything look efficient, smoother, and more fluid, letting you see more frames and screens just like a high refresh rate monitor on a gaming PC.
Also Read: Best Anime 2019 – Description and Three Best Anime Series 2019