Table of Contents
What is the Alexa Intercom?
- Alexa Intercom is a family communication device that connects you with the people you love, whether they are downstairs or across the country.
- Make video and audio calls by asking Alexa Intercom to use the included DC.
- Use an Adapter or Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- If connecting with standard ethernet, please join the Ethernet cable and the power cord.
Alexa Intercom Specifications
- Connects to the Internet via our WiFi, Ethernet, or Power over Ethernet
2. Designed for Everyone
- We designed Nucleus with the kids and grandma in mind, making it easier than ever to set up and say hi.
3. Chat on the go
- Use the mobile app to sign up from anywhere.
- Please note that the Alexa companion mobile app is compatible with iPhone 5s or later and Android 5 or later.
- Alexa Intercom is a family communication device connecting you with the people you love, downstairs or across the country.
- Nucleus brings you closer: Voice Activated Communication.
- Make audio and video calls by telling Alexa, and ask Nucleus to call Kitchen.
- Alexa on the go – feel right at home from anywhere.
- It Instantly connects to any Nucleus device on your home directly from our free mobile apps.
- This New Smart Video Intercom Can Do Everything Echo Devices Can Do – Business Insider
The Alexa Intercom is a good option.
- Option if you want an easy way to communicate with family in a larger home or video chat with your loved ones who are not technical.
- The Nucleus integration with Alexa works the same way with the Echo, except that the Nucleus has a touch screen.
- That’s useful when, as is sometimes the case, you ask Alexa to play music.
- Only to end up yelling at it whenever you want it to stop or having to unplug the Echo to turn it off.
- Nucleus solves that annoying problem by letting you turn off or change music by clicking on the screen if Alexa isn’t listening.
- Nucleus connects to Alexa, the cloud-based voice service.
- Just ask Alexa to answer or listen to your favourite music, the news and weather reports, connect intelligent home devices, and more.
- Alexa is always getting more efficient and innovative, adding new features and abilities.
Monday.com reviews 2021
Monday.com continuously wins our #1 pick for project management software. In addition to its support for a wide range of use cases, the software is fully functional.
Too busy to make lunch or dinner between work and picking up the kids?
- Ask Alexa for the phone number of her favourite take-out place or even order a pizza from Domino’s skill.
- Nucleus and Alexa make the home front easier to manage and much more fun.
- Note: When active, get Alexa’s attention by pressing the Alexa button.
- Nucleus does not currently support Pandora with Alexa at this time.
- Alexa voice service is available only in the US.
How did you come up with the idea for this Product?
- We were building a Nucleus for our families and families everywhere.
- Jonathan developed Nucleus to keep track of his children around the house.
- Create an easier way to stay in touch with close and distant family members.
- Since then, we have heard from clients who wish they could see family members more often. Thanks to Nucleus, they can.
What makes your product special?
- Alexa allows you to spend quality time with your family, no matter where they are.
- We have heard from families worldwide who use Nucleus to call their children to dinner or see how an elderly parent who lives alone is doing.
- It was designed to allow you to touch a button and feel like you are in the same room with the people you love, whether upstairs or around the world.
What has been the best part of the startup experience?
- The best part has to be the wonderful and unique stories I have heard from customers.
- They had clients buy Alexa for an elderly parent at a rehab centre.