Updating list Apple Watch Black Friday 2019
Apple Watch Black Friday 2019 seems to be behind us, but many of the amazing deals are still active and will remain so through Cyber Monday.
- In the “absolute best deals,” we updated this list and struck through deals that are no longer active or the items are no longer in stock as of Saturday morning 2019.
- You can check back with us on Cyber Monday, as we’ll have a different roundup of excellent deals.
- The page focuses entirely on Apple-related deals, so if you are looking for a larger selection of Black Friday offers, check out the roundup at our sister live PCWorld.
The absolute best deals
- There is a lot of general information to sort through below, so if you have interest in knowing where to find the proper products with the best discounts, we’ve collected them in this section.
- AirPods: Amazon sells the second-generation AirPods (with the non-wireless charging case) for $129, down from $159.
- Apple Pencil: Both generations of the Pencil see all-time low prices at Amazon.
- The incredible first-generation Apple Pencil is selling for $79, from $99.
- Get the second-generation Apple Pencil (only use with the new iPad Pros) for $120 from $130.
- Apple TV 4K: You can get the 64GB model of Apple’s high-end set-top box at B&H Photo for $184 (down from $199).
- This the best price we’ve seen. You can also get the smaller 30GB model for $169, down from $179, but this isn’t quite an all-time low.
- Apple Watch Series 3: Walmart sells the 38mm GPS-only Series 3 for just $129, down from its current $199 price.
- The 42mm model will sell for $159 from $229.
- Apple Watch Series 4: Prices for the upcoming Apple’s last-generation smartwatch start at 300 at Best Buy, from the retail price of 349 (for the 40-50 mm model).
- Here is a generally reliable Black Friday tradition: If you want the best deals on Apple phones or products on Black Friday, steer clear of Apple itself. This year is a little different.
- Apple is giving out coupons, gift cards this year, but only for particular purchases. Here’s what you can expect:
- $50-$100 for iPads, depending on model
- $100 for purchases of various Beats headphones
- $200 for pricey Macs
- $50 for purchase of iPhone XR or iPhone 8
- $25 for Apple Watch Series 3, AirPods (2nd-gen), or any Apple TV
In other words, you can be better off checking out the summary of the best deals at the top of the page.
Accessories and More
- Casey: Casey makes some lovely marble-like iPhone cases, and you can get most of them on Amazon for 20 percent off by selecting the coupon on the product page.
- Casetify: Casetify makes bright, colorful cases for iPhones, and its products are appealing to people who like to switch out cases often.
- The case-maker is specifically running a sale on its site through December 2 (Cyber Monday), making it easier to buy multiple cases.
- Enter the phone code FILLMYBAG at checkout. Buy one or another item, and you’ll save 15 percent on your entire order.
- The phone code works for all items on Casetify’s site aside from licensed accessories.
- Mujjo: Mujjo is a prevalent maker of leather iPhone cases and accessories, and one of its leather cases is even made of the best iPhone 11 cases.
- For Black Friday, you can take 25 percent off the entire site from November 28 through December. Just use the code 25-30 off when you check out.
- Nomad: Nomad, known for its rugged iPhone cases, offers large segments of its inventory for anywhere from 10 to 70 percent off.
- And also, these pages include plenty of accessories. This sale lasts until the end of the day on Cyber Monday (December 2).
- Zagg: Zagg is one of the best makers of iPhone and Mac accessories, and it’s also the company behind brands like Mophie, Invisible Shield, and Gear4.
- You can take 40 percent off everything on Zagg.com—although you’ll have to keep it limited to 10 products per order.
- READ MORE:- techbloggerit