What does Best android phone mean?
- Best android phone 2019 symbolizes all that technology can do without restricting the specifications to fit a smaller budget.
- In this article, we collect the best high-end mobiles with which you can get today.
- For our selection, we will cut the models that currently cost more than 400 euros at their usual price, not including special offers.
- This time we do not have a price limit above, although we already know that the most expensive mobiles do not necessarily have to be the best.
Best Android Phones
- The Google Pixel is considered by many as the “Android iPhone.”
- It is created by the same people who designed the operating system.
- They stand out for their numerous exclusive functions and, of course, for the camera’s capabilities: now with two 16 + 12.2 MP lenses.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note
- This year the Samsung Galaxy Note has arrived twice.
- On the one hand, there is the standard Samsung Galaxy Note 10, more compact.
- And on the other, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, is full of memory with 12 GB of RAM and with Exynos 9825 under his arm.
- With four lenses, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ offers great flexibility when taking pictures, with bokeh video recording and image stabilization.
- Of course, it has the S Pen and Dex, plus a large 4,300 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging.
- It is with suitable materials, a battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh (and fast charging 18W).
- And a ZEN UI that is not too far from pure Android, it becomes an exciting terminal when considering its price.
- Xiaomi performs like a fish in water in the tightest price ranges, but it has been giving it all for years in its most premium model.
- This year that is the Xiaomi Mi 9, a mobile that enters our list by the hair, because its starting price is just over 400 euros.
- The Xiaomi Mi 9 has a Snapdragon 855 heart, 6 GB of RAM, and a triple rear camera with a 48-megapixel primary lens.
- With a premium design and a mini notch, its low price does not impede wireless charging and stereo sound.
- Also, Xiaomi and a high-end, although with a slightly tighter price, is this Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, which in other parts of the world was called Redmi K20 Pro.
- It has Snapdragon 855 and 6 GB of RAM, as well as a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen.
- Behind it mounts a three-lens rear camera, 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP, with a 20-megapixel front that appears as if by magic thanks to the retractable mechanism.
- Unlike the original Xiaomi Mi 9, this one has a mini jack.
3. Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 + could not be missing from our list, the most premium among Samsung’s highest until the new Note arrives.
- It boasts the fastest South Korean processor, the Exynos 9820, and is the only one – so far, at least – that bets on the dual front camera built into the screen itself.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 + comes well-stocked with RAM and storage, reaching the terabyte, integrates the fingerprint reader under the screen.
- And also, it has a powerful 4,100 mAh battery that can be charged wirelessly.
- Its primary camera does not have as many megapixels as its competition (it is triple 16 + 12 + 12 MP), but in return, it has a variable aperture in its primary lens.
4. OnePlus 7T Pro
- The OnePlus 7T Pro is the second version of the full version of its flagship killer.
- The OnePlus 7T Pro throws all the meat on the grill, with Snapdragon 855+, 12 GB of RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, and a 6.67 “90 Hz AMOLED screen, to name a few of its virtues.