What does Best android phone mean?
Best android phone 2019 – Best android phone 2019 symbolizes all that technology can do without restricting the specifications to fit a smaller budget.
In this article, we collect the best high-end mobiles with which you can get today.
For our selection, we will cut the models that currently cost more than 400 euros at their usual price, not including special offers.
This time we do not have a price limit above, although we already know that the most expensive mobiles do not necessarily have to be the best.
Best Android Phones
- The Google Pixel is considered by many as the “Android iPhone.”
- It is created by the same people who designed the operating system.
- They stand out for their numerous exclusive functions and, of course, for the camera’s capabilities: now with two 16 + 12.2 MP lenses.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note
- This year the Samsung Galaxy Note has arrived twice.
- On the one hand, there is the standard Samsung Galaxy Note 10, more compact.
- And on the other, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, is full of memory with 12 GB of RAM and with Exynos 9825 under his arm.
- With four lenses, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ offers great flexibility when taking pictures, with bokeh video recording and image stabilization.
- Of course, it has the S Pen and Dex, plus a large 4,300 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging.
- It is with suitable materials, a battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh (and fast charging 18W).
- And a ZEN UI that is not too far from pure Android, it becomes an exciting terminal when considering its price.
- Xiaomi performs like a fish in water in the tightest price ranges, but it has been giving it all for years in its most premium model.
- This year that is the Xiaomi Mi 9, a mobile that enters our list by the hair, because its starting price is just over 400 euros.
- The Xiaomi Mi 9 has a Snapdragon 855 heart, 6 GB of RAM, and a triple rear camera with a 48-megapixel primary lens.
- With a premium design and a mini notch, its low price does not impede wireless charging and stereo sound.
- Also, Xiaomi and a high-end, although with a slightly tighter price, is this Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, which in other parts of the world was called Redmi K20 Pro.
- It has Snapdragon 855 and 6 GB of RAM, as well as a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen.
- Behind it mounts a three-lens rear camera, 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP, with a 20-megapixel front that appears as if by magic thanks to the retractable mechanism.
- Unlike the original Xiaomi Mi 9, this one has a mini jack.
3. Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 + could not be missing from our list, the most premium among Samsung’s highest until the new Note arrives.
- It boasts the fastest South Korean processor, the Exynos 9820, and is the only one – so far, at least – that bets on the dual front camera built into the screen itself.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 + comes well-stocked with RAM and storage, reaching the terabyte, integrates the fingerprint reader under the screen.
- And also, it has a powerful 4,100 mAh battery that can be charged wirelessly.
- Its primary camera does not have as many megapixels as its competition (it is triple 16 + 12 + 12 MP), but in return, it has a variable aperture in its primary lens.
4. OnePlus 7T Pro
- The OnePlus 7T Pro is the second version of the full version of its flagship killer.
- The OnePlus 7T Pro throws all the meat on the grill, with Snapdragon 855+, 12 GB of RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, and a 6.67 “90 Hz AMOLED screen, to name a few of its virtues.
Also Read: Iphone 7 review – Description, Review, Latest Technology, and More
READ MORE:- livehealthyli
In addition, read more helpful resources at techcrunchpro
Review Best android phone 2019 – Information, Technology, Different Models, and More. Cancel reply