What is the Best Phone for VR?
Best Phone for VR glasses buying guide: 11 models for all expectations, needs, and budgets.
The starting point: what equipment are you going to use them with?
The choice of one model or another of virtual reality glasses is determined by the complementary hardware that we will use with them.
Best Phone for VR, our mobile phone, a PC, a console, or they alone autonomously.
Based on this requirement, we will classify the main proposals we find in the market.
From here, if relevant, we will provide a series of characteristics to consider, such as:
Relating to the screen that they integrate (if they have one): type of panel, resolution, refresh rate, the field of vision.
Sensory to Record our Activity
- The kind of integrated sound.
- Ports and connections
- Minimum system requirements, if any
VR glasses for smartphones
- A few years ago, virtual reality smartphone glasses came as a beautiful hook to open your mouth with virtual reality.
- These models integrate our smartphone to use it as a screen.
- Thus, we will forget a good part of the parameters listed above since they lack detection systems (with some notable exceptions).
- Also, sound or screen characteristics depend solely and exclusively on our phones.
- They are light years away from the rest of the alternatives by power and immersion, having at the hook to opt for them in their low price.
- Among the most prominent manufacturers of this aspect are of telephony, Samsung, Google, or OnePlus.
- Essentially, there were two aspects: the owners of Samsung and the virtual reality glasses compatible with many smartphones depending on their screen and port dimensions.
Why do we speak in the past tense?
- Because manufacturers seem to have forgotten about initiatives such as Google Daydream View, Samsung Gear VR, FireFly VR, and ZEISS VR ONE Plus.
- Or what is the same, these are models with several years in the market that have not been continued.
- We can still find some veteran models are the Carl Zeiss VR One Plus ( 29 euros ), designed in collaboration with Oculus.
- They allow the integration of terminals with 4.7 to 5.5 “screens using an adapter.
- To improve the immensity of the experience, Zeiss has put the crystals in this model.
- The dynamics are elementary: it is cardboard glasses in which to integrate our mobile phones.
- There are quite a few cardboard kits at Amazon that essentially differ in design, finishes, and how comfortable they are since the experience falls on the terminal.
- They are also the cheapest, and it is easy to find models compatible with your phone.
- The most popular is the Google Cardboard ( 8.99 euros ), simple cardboard glasses for 4-6 inch terminals, easy to mount, and NFC Tag and velcro to fit the head.
- Although virtual reality has existed for several decades, only in recent years, have we begun to have the technology capable of incorporating it into something as essential in our modern life as the smartphone.
How could it be otherwise?
- This has aroused the interest of prominent manufacturers.
- They have launched themselves into virtual reality glasses, increasingly of higher quality and at more democratic prices. Apart from Watching This Movie, you Can Also Watch This Movie dear comrade songs download
- The first thing to clarify is that there are two different models of VR glasses.
- On the one hand, there are high-performance devices.
- These include their screen and sensors, but they must be connected to a computer or a game.
- Also, to console to receive the images since they need a powerful processor and graphics card.
- In return, they offer excellent quality and hyper-immersive experiences.
- The other group is that of glasses that need a smartphone to function.
- By having only the processor and the graphics card of the phone.
- The visualization of the applications and the feeling of realism are less.
- However, it has the advantage of being a much cheaper and easier-to-use option.
- In addition, to eliminating annoying cables that hinder our movements.
READ MORE:- gainmuscularb