What is Call PC?
- Call PC can easily make and receive calls from your computer without having to touch your mobile thanks to the Your Phone app.
- Your Phone application again after doing it a few hours ago and about an improvement preparing how to reach users of the Insider Program.
- And it is that Microsoft has announced that users can now access an improvement.
- It allows us to forget a little more about the mobile while we are working or using the PC because now the Your Phone app allows you to make and receive calls from the PC.
- Thanks to the permanent synchronization with the Phone, we can be working on the computer and, through the interface, answer incoming calls and make calls.
- Your Phone adds a dial-like interface to dial from the PC screen.
- An improvement that we talked about months ago and that was in development.
Also, now reaches all users who have an iPhone with iOS or some selected Android phones.
- Such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, or Galaxy S10 via the Link to Windows function.
- It will first be necessary to have an Android phone with Android Nougat 7.0 or a higher version, something that is not difficult despite the dispersion of Android versions.
- In addition, we must have the Your Phone application installed on the PC and have Bluetooth synchronization with the mobile in question enabled.
- Another improvement that comes to the application, one of the most successful Microsoft) drags, has seen more functions arrive in recent months.
- If you don’t have it available yet, it may be a matter of time before it is activated.
- As is usual in these cases, the deployment is progressive and staggered, so In my case, I just tried it, and I don’t have it available yet.
- We will explain how to make calls from your Android through Windows 10, for which we will use the Your Windows Phone application.
- This is one of the new functions of the tool that you can now use, and for iPhone, wait for a few weeks or months for the function to arrive.
- The configuration process to obtain this function can be long and complicated, but we will guide you through it step by step.
- Once finished, the mobile will link to the PC through WiFi and Bluetooth, so we make calls, but you will control them from the computer using its speakers and microphone.
- To link your Phone to Windows, you have to start installing the Your Phone Companion application on your device, which is available on Google Play.
Call PC Process
- We give you only the Android link because, at the moment, the calling function is only available by linking a mobile with this operating system.
- When you open the application first click on the Sign in with Microsoft button.
- Next, you have to log in by typing the email and password of your Microsoft account.
- We should log in with the same Microsoft account that you use on the Windows PC to link your Phone.
- Then the app will ask for a series of permissions to access your contacts, calls, messages, and everything it needs to show you later information on your computer.
- It grants all the permissions by clicking on the Allow button the different permission windows appear.