What is the Latest Intel processor?
- Almost several months have passed since Intel introduced its Latest Intel Processor for desktops.
- The versions of these chips adapted to laptops have been waiting.
- And it is that the Santa Clara company has just unveiled its first 9th generation microprocessors for laptops.
- The solutions that have a lot in common, as might be expected, with the versions for desktop machines.
- During the presentation of its new chips, Intel has not mentioned the lithography it uses to make them.
- With a very high probability, it will be using the same integration technology introduced in the 9th generation processors for desktop computers: 14 nm ++.
- In any case, the most exciting thing is that, although these new CPUs are intended for high-performance notebooks in general.
- It will have their sights set on equipment for gaming and content creation.
9th Gen Intel Core for Laptops – Technical Specifications
- At the moment, there are six new 9th generation microprocessors for laptops presented by Intel: two Core i9 chips, another two Core i7, and as many Core i5.
- All of them incorporate Hyper-Threading technology to simultaneously process two threads of execution (lines) in the physical core.
- Of course, the Core i9 has eight seats, the Core i7 has six centers, and the more modest Core i5 is made up of four cores.
- So here we already have one of the most relevant differences between these three families of chips.
- The TDP ( Thermal Design Power ) of all microprocessors is the same ( 45 watts ) despite their different number of cores and the differences between some chips and others if we stick to their clock frequency.
- In Spanish, we can translate this parameter as ‘thermal design power.
- It reflects how much energy the CPU dissipates in heat when all its cores are active and working at the base clock frequency.
- A characteristic that reflects the vocation that some new microprocessors have to establish themselves as CPUs in gaming laptops.
- Is that they will arrive unlocked so that users can practice overclocking with them.
- Of course, only the Intel Core i9-9980HK and Intel Core i7-9850H models will be opened (the latter part).
- The Intel Core i9-9980HK and Intel Core i7-9850H models will be unlocking (the latter only partially), so gaming enthusiasts can practice overclocking with them.
- Another critical difference between the 9th Generation Intel Core i9, i7, and i5 families lies in the ability to level 3 cache.
- It will range from 16MB for Core i9 chips to 8MB for Core i5 processors.
- This high-performance memory subsystem acts as an intermediary between the CPU level 1 and 2 caches and main memory.
- The increased capacity often positively impacts machine performance.
More power, but also Wi-Fi 6 and Intel Optane H10
- During the presentation of the new processors, Intel spokesmen have emphasized the increase in performance.
- It will bring if we compared them with several gaming laptops’ CPUs three years ago.
- It can be more useful if the comparison that carries out by confronting the new processors with comparable 8th generation chips.
- Still, for the moment, this is the information they have offered us.
Also Read: New Xbox – Design, Characteristics, New Xbox Review, and More
- KNOW MORE:- technologypro
Review Latest Intel processor – Description, Latest Models, Technology, and More.