Table of Contents
How to choose a Light Camera?
- To get a Light camera, First: There is nothing like the best camera. Each brand and each model offers some benefits or others.
- Yes, there are recommended digital cameras, which I will mention to you, but you should know that the best camera does not exist.
- As you read this article, you should wonder which of all the cameras.
- It will be yours, closest to what you are looking for in a light camera.
- Second: What do you want? What are you looking for? It is essential to be clear about what benefits are more important to you than others.
- Are you interested in the camera having a rotating screen? Do I need to have a sound video recording?
- Should it be very light so you can always carry it without feeling too heavy? Does it have to be, above all, economical?
- These questions will help you discard cameras and keep the one closest to the use you want to make of them.
- Third: Don’t be intimidated by terminology and technicalities.
- I recommend you leave this document open while you go through your reading.
- I explain in a simplified route all the terms and specifications of cameras that may scare you.
Best Light camera for Hobbyists
- And I add “for amateurs” because it could include more cameras, much more powerful.
- Still, a good camera for an amateur is a camera whose use has to be simple, easy to learn, and without complications.
- It will help if you have a simple reflex camera that makes getting impressive photos easier.
- And also, it is not a complex and heavy camera with which you lose your desire.
- Also, it has to be a photographic camera whose price is very affordable.
1. CANON EOS 4000D
- It is the most affordable SLR camera.
- With the 4000D, the folks at Canon have set a record for an inexpensive SLR camera.
- Also, being one of the best SLR cameras an amateur photographer can own today.
- The Canon ESO 4000D boasts all the features that a decent camera should have today: 18 megapixels of resolution (more than enough).
- It uses Wi-Fi connectivity to transfer photos or control the camera real-time the mobile.
2. NIKON D3500
- The D3500 is one of the most successful camera models of the Nikon brand, especially recommended for those who want to take their first SLR photography steps with a prestigious brand like this one.
- This camera stands out with its sensor with 24 megapixels, 11 focus points, and an ISO sensitivity of up to 25,600.
- The editing and retouching of photos and videos from the camera without going to a computer.
- In this, video recording in Full HD 1080p (with an attractive “slow-motion” option), Wi-Fi connectivity to shoot from the smartphone.
3. CANON EOS 1300D
- Canon carefully chose elements from their various camera models and put them together in this small but rugged DSLR called the 1300D.
- In it, you will find an 18-megapixel sensor, more than enough for the daily use of the amateur photographer.
- Along with autofocus based on 9 points, among other characteristics.
- The 1300D not only excellently fulfils what is expected of a DSLR camera.
READ MORE:- technologyint