Luxury Rehab Cost – Substance and alcohol addiction is on the rise in the UK. It is a well-known fact that debilitating addictions impact lives, and those suffering seek a way out through rehab programmes.
Typically, there are two rehab options available in the UK: private rehabs and public rehabs. Private entities run private rehabs, whereas governmental bodies like National Health Service (NHS) run public rehabs. While NHS rehabs seem like a good option due to their cost-effectiveness, they generally have long waitlists that can deter people from seeking immediate help. Hence, people are switching to private luxury rehabs as a quick solution to their addiction problems.
But before one can enrol in a rehab programme, learning about the cost of a luxury rehab is essential.
Cost of a Luxury Rehab in the UK
When we take an average, a 28-day residential rehab program can set you back by approx. £4,000 to £12,000 in 2023. However, luxury rehabs can charge you north of £20,000 for a 28-day program. There can be a significant difference in the costs of rehab because of factors such as:
- Addiction severity
- Type of addiction
- Type of rehab
- Progress of the patient
Duration of a Rehab Course
Although the average length of rehab is 28 days, many rehab programmes can stretch over 90 days. Rehabs offer both inpatient and outpatient rehab programmes. The duration of addiction treatment in an outpatient program can be significantly higher than in inpatient rehab.
The Main Benefits of Private Luxury Rehabs Over Public Rehabs
There is no denying the fact that private luxury rehabs are costlier than public rehabs. But they more than make up for the monetary investment by providing patients a much better overall experience. Below are some clear benefits of private luxury rehabs over public rehabs:
- Immediate treatment without any waiting list: Public rehabs can have long waiting lists, and patients may have to wait for weeks or months to get the treatment they desperately need. On the other hand, private rehabs can often provide treatment more quickly, which can be crucial for individuals who are struggling with addiction and need help immediately.
- More personalized approach to treatment: Private rehabs often provide more individualized treatment plans tailored to the exact requirements of each patient. The treatment plan includes advanced therapies and services that may not be available in public rehabs.
- Enhanced privacy and data privacy: Private rehabs typically offer enhanced privacy and confidentiality, which is extremely important for some patients who want to keep their treatment and recovery journey to themselves.
- Staff-to-patient ratio is higher: Private rehabs typically have a higher staff-to-patient ratio. Therefore, the patients receive more individual attention and support during their recovery journey.
- Comfortable accommodation: Private rehabs often offer more comfortable and luxurious accommodations than public rehabs. As a result, patients feel more relaxed and at ease during their treatment. In addition, luxury rehabs offer a better chance of recovery by ensuring a feel-good factor throughout the stay of patients.
- Access to better amenities: By providing better amenities to the patients, luxury rehabs allow them to live a life very similar to their real lives minus the drugs/alcohol. Therefore, the patients remain in a much better mental state in luxury rehabs than in public rehabs.
Why Choose Luxury Rehabs Despite their Higher Costs?
Luxury rehabs are costlier than public rehabs, but they make up for the price by offering you a chance to live comfortably. But that’s not all. The best luxury rehabs are the best in the business not because of the facilities they offer but because of the level of care they provide.
A quality luxury rehab excels at the actual clinical treatment as it provides the following:
- Assessment by experienced professionals periodically
- Medically supervised detox
- Custom-curated treatment plans
- Integrated treatment and wellness
- Individual and group therapy
- Trauma therapy
Top luxury rehabs are always looking to improve their services for the patients so that more of them can recover and put in a good word for them. On the contrary, a free public rehab isn’t always trying to improve because it is funded by the government, which is not trying to attract new patients in the same way.
With health insurance, getting into a luxury rehab without spending big money is easy. Therefore, a reputable luxury rehab is always a better option than a public rehab for working professionals with insurance.
People are always torn between choosing a luxury rehab or public rehab for their/or a loved one’s addiction treatment. In most cases, luxury rehab is a better option as it does not have a long waiting list, provides all the vital patient facilities and has a higher staff-to-patient ratio.
Review How Much Does Luxury Rehab Cost In 2023?.