Table of Contents
What is Mavic Air?
- The Mavic Air has flight autonomy of 21 minutes, flies stably in winds of up to 36 km / h, and at an altitude of up to 5000 meters above sea level.
- The new DJI drone focuses on improving its power and especially its portability.
- It only weighs 430 grams, and like the Mavic Pro, it is foldable so that it is more comfortable to transport thanks to its compact shape.
- It has a stabilized three-axis mechanical stabilizer that reduces vibrations and offers better shots.
Mavic Air Specifications
- Weight 430 grams
- Maximum speed 68.4 Km / h in Sport mode
- Maximum service height 5,000 m above sea level
- Flight time 21 minutes
- Connectivity Maximum range of 4 km
- Camera 12MP 1 / 2.3” CMOS sensor
- Lens FOV 81.9º 25mm f / 2.6
- Video 4K at 30 fps and 1080p at 120 fps
- Storage 8 Gb expandable by micro SD
- Price from 849 Euros
32 MP Panoramas and Smart Video Modes
- Being a good photographer (or at least pretending to be) is getting easier with drones and their recording and photography modes.
- The DJI Mavic Air incorporates the Sphere mode, creating a 32-megapixel panorama from 25 photos that it takes automatically.
- It is a 360-degree panorama, but it also performs vertical, horizontal, and 180-degree panoramas.
Mavic Air Versions and Prices
- The new DJI Mavic Air drone hits the market in three different colors:
- Onyx Black, Arctic White, and Fire Red.
- It is now available to reserve in the official DJI online store, and the first orders will begin to ship on January 28.
What is the Mavic Air price?
- It starts at 849 Euros for each unit, including the drone, a carrying case, and two propeller protectors.
- DJI also offers a complete pack for 1,049 Euros, including two extra batteries, two more protectors, two more propellers, and an adapter and charging port for the batteries.
- The truth is that it may be more worthwhile to get directly with the 1,049-euro model with all those extras.
- Its latest device and the one that, for us, has the best value for money in its entire catalog.
Asana is a web and mobile application designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work. Forrester, Inc. reports that “Asana simplifies team-based work management.”
- Before talking about this new model, let’s talk a little about everything that DJI offers us.
- On the one hand, we have the Mavic Mini, a small drone so light as to bypass the limitation of 250 grams that legally exists to fly it in some areas and with an attractive price.
- You have it in the simple version for a fantastic price, and if you want it with extra batteries and a bag, there is the fly more combo version investing a little more.
- Above this Mavic mini in performance, we have the Mavic Air that has the possibility of recording in 4k, front, rear.
- A great device that we can sell at a higher price and sure will continue to deal with the price drop it will have.
- KNOW MORE:- classicclothf