Table of Contents
The Netflix Free Trial
- Netflix free trial is an online television service that offers different content in exchange for a small monthly fee.
- It allows you to choose from an extensive catalog of films, series, original productions, and documentaries to see them in streaming without limits from your computer, console, smartphone, or tablet.
- Although Netflix is a monthly subscription service, new customers can get a one-month free trial.
And for this to be a reality, only four steps are enough:
- Click View plans. Netflix offers three subscription plans: basic, standard, and premium. Choose that suits you best and click on Continue with.
- The next step is to create an account on Netflix. All you need is to enter an email and set a password. To enter the data, click Continue.
- The last step is to select the payment method. You can choose between paying by credit card or PayPal.
- To finish, enter the data of the selected option and click the Start Membership button.
- From that moment on, you can enjoy a free month of Netflix.
- We can cancel your subscription up to one day before the end of the month, and you will not be charged any charge.
- You will even receive an alert message in your email account to let you know that the trial month is about to end.
How to unsubscribe from Netflix after the free trial month?
- To cancel your subscription and not be charged for anything, remember to cancel the subscription a couple of days before the next billing date.
- Netflix withdraws initial trial month – 2nd-month subscription becomes free instead.
- Netflix, like many other subscription services, until recently offered a trial period of one month or 14 days for new users.
- With this, users could experience what the service and its catalog are like before deciding to pay for it monthly.
- But this is not the case anymore; Netflix has eliminated the trial period. Now you have to pay from day one to use the service.
- The truth is that it is an idea that Netflix has been experimenting with over time.
- Previously in March 2019, they already experimented with removing this month of a free trial.
- In Spain, it was eliminated a few months ago as well. Now, however, the decision seems to be global.
- Direct payment plans without any commitment
- That is the idea that Netflix transmits now that the trial period has disappeared.
- As indicated in the Help Center, there are no free trials available but different and convenient plans to cancel.
- Also, we have wrike free trial that is useful as Wrike’s free plan features include: Unlimited projects, tasks, and users. Real-time activity streams. Integrations with other work applications.
- These plans have not changed and remain as they were until now.
- This means a total of three projects (Basic, Standard, and Premium) ranging from 7.99 euros to 15.99 euros.
- The price difference means better resolutions in streaming and more simultaneous devices playing content.
- In contrast to the trial period’s withdrawal, Netflix has been experimenting with different alternatives over the last few years to hook the user.
- One of them is to offer part of its educational catalog directly on platforms such as YouTube.
- Another has been to transfer titles to other media, such as the recent ‘Narcos’ that has reached Pluto TV.
- Additional content has been directly released on its platform.
- Finally, Netflix’s option to new users who subscribe from Spain right now is noteworthy: the second month free.
- A way to retain the user by offering the second month free and not the first to further ensure their permanence for two months.
- However, this option is not available in all countries, and it seems to be more of an experiment than something global at the moment.
- READ MORE:- gethealthknow