What is the New batman game?
- The New batman game is within the Dark Knight universe that Warner Bros. has presented at the DC Fandom event.
- This new title is currently in development for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC, and is expected to go on sale throughout 2021.
- After months of speculation, the American company has not only revealed the existence of this new game.
- Still, it has shown it in depth through a cinematic trailer and a video with 7 minutes of game-play in which one of its main features, the ability to play cooperatively.
- Robin, Batgirl, Red Hood, and Night-wing will be in charge of replacing Batman in this new third-person action-adventure.
- Each of these heroes will have unique combat styles and abilities, allowing them to have more options when facing a mission.
- As has been rumored since last year, Gotham Knights’ story will revolve around.
- The Court of Owls’ story arc is a criminal organization that for centuries has controlled the Gothic city from the shadows.
- Gotham Knights are being developed by Warner Bros. Montreal, the studio behind Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Meanwhile in Rock-steady Studios the team is responsible for the Batman Arkham series.
- It is working on Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, another title within the DC universe expected in 2022.
Follow with us the DC Fandom 2020
- The DC Fan-Dome will serve very well DC and Warner Bros.
- It is to show all the great news and the immediate future of the DC Universe.
- Comics, movies, series, and video games have a place if they will last 24 hours.
- And also, it consist of streaming, which will hold different panels and presentations.
- There will be, among many other different things, Zack Snyder’s version of The Justice League or the first trailers of The Batman and the new Suicide Squad movie.
- During the presentation event, the developers showed Batgirl and other superheroes fighting in Gotham on a stage where Batman is dead.
- “A bold move that takes Batman out of the equation,” analyzed Dan Casey, creative director of the Nerdist platform.
- It is adding that the game looks “very promising.”
- It is in development in a studio owned by Warner Bros in Montreal.
Enthusiasm for the game is very high
- The most recent release starring the iconic hero was Batman: Arkham Knight, released in June 2015.
- The game will launch on Play station family consoles, Xbox, and PC.
- Also, we can see which will feature solo and cooperative game modes are there.
- MORE INFO:- enhancemybeau