Table of Contents
What is the New batman game?
The New batman game is within the Dark Knight universe that Warner Bros. has presented at the DC Fandom event.
This new title is currently in development for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC, and is expected to go on sale throughout 2021.
After months of speculation, the American company has not only revealed the existence of this new game.
Still, it has shown it in depth through a cinematic trailer and a video with 7 minutes of game-play in which one of its main features, the ability to play cooperatively.
Robin, Batgirl, Red Hood, and Night-wing will be in charge of replacing Batman in this new third-person action-adventure.
- Each of these heroes will have unique combat styles and abilities, allowing them to have more options when facing a mission.
- As has been rumored since last year, Gotham Knights’ story will revolve around.
- The Court of Owls’ story arc is a criminal organization that for centuries has controlled the Gothic city from the shadows.
- Gotham Knights are being developed by Warner Bros. Montreal, the studio behind Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Meanwhile in Rock-steady Studios the team is responsible for the Batman Arkham series.
- It is working on Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, another title within the DC universe expected in 2022.
Follow with us the DC Fandom 2020
- The DC Fan-Dome will serve very well DC and Warner Bros.
- It is to show all the great news and the immediate future of the DC Universe.
- Comics, movies, series, and video games have a place if they will last 24 hours.
- And also, it consist of streaming, which will hold different panels and presentations.
- There will be, among many other different things, Zack Snyder’s version of The Justice League or the first trailers of The Batman and the new Suicide Squad movie.
- During the presentation event, the developers showed Batgirl and other superheroes fighting in Gotham on a stage where Batman is dead.
- “A bold move that takes Batman out of the equation,” analyzed Dan Casey, creative director of the Nerdist platform.
- It is adding that the game looks “very promising.”
- It is in development in a studio owned by Warner Bros in Montreal.
Enthusiasm for the game is very high
- The most recent release starring the iconic hero was Batman: Arkham Knight, released in June 2015.
- The game will launch on Play station family consoles, Xbox, and PC.
- Also, we can see which will feature solo and cooperative game modes are there.
MORE INFO:- enhancemybeau