Table of Contents
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is the payment platform most commonly used when making online purchases.
- When making their payments via the web, many users will have found the PayPal logo next to the credit cards.
- But indeed, not everyone knows what exactly it is or how this service can make life easier for them.
- Long ago, there was a perception that making payments online was too insecure.
- Although to this day, this idea is still present in the minds of some users, it has allowed us to eradicate these fears.
- Create an easy and safe way to pay and receive payments online without sharing bank details.
- These bank details, financial information & basecamp pricing will be safe thanks to an automatic encryption system and advanced anti-fraud systems that the company is in charge of continuously updating.
Create your PayPal account
- PayPal is a virtual wallet that you can use to make your payments over the Internet without entering your bank details on each platform.
- PayPal will keep this data securely.
- We are going to let you know how to create an account with total security.
Creating a PayPal account is very simple
- You have to go to their website and choose “Create an account” in the private column.
- Then you will have to register with it by filling out the form that appears in the image above.
- You will have to enter the code shown in the image and click “Continue”.
Choose payment method
- Next, you will see the option to pay with your bank account or with your card.
- Choose the one that suits you best.
Enter your details
- Once we have chosen our payment method, we will have to fill in the information that PayPal asks us.
- In this case, we have chosen to pay through our bank account.
- Therefore, we will enter our bank details, being confident that PayPal will store them safely.
- It will be the only time we have to enter our data in it, and we can buy online without revealing this data simply by accessing our PayPal account.
- Once the data enters a window will appear to confirm the use of PayPal in your bank account.
Verify your account
- To verify your account, you will have to wait a few days and, once you have the PayPal transfers in your account, enter the amount.
- To do this, you will have to log into your account and select “Confirm bank account” in the right column.
- Once you have clicked on the link, you will have the possibility to enter the amounts that PayPal has deposited in your account and, thus, verify it.
- Once you have your account verified, you can start paying on many web pages (most give the option to purchase through this system).
- We need to know how it works.
- And now that you know how to set up and use PayPal, you can use your new account to shop at any store.
- MORE INFO:- healthplusnut