Table of Contents
The Pixel 4a
- 2020 comes with the Pixel 4a, a terminal that improves hardware and, above all, in terms of design compared to the last generation (and even better in some aspects than its older brothers).
- As the camera is characteristic in the Pixels, the absences are also, and this Pixel 4a has some quite remarkable.
- However, we will pass it through our analysis table to find out what Google has to offer in the mid-range of 2020.
- A disputed area in which hardware is increasingly gaining prominence and where Google wants to reign based on being the best at the photographic level.
Pixel 4a Datasheet
GOOGLE PIXEL 4A Specifications
1. SCREEN: 5.81 inch OLED
- Full HD + resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels
- Density of 443ppp
- Ratio 19.5: 9 HDR
- perforated screen Contrast 100,000: 1 Gorilla Glass 3
2. PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 2.2GHz
- Adreno 618 GPU
- Titan M Security Chip
3. VERSIONS: 6GB / 128GB
4. SOFTWARE: Android 10
5. REAR CAMERA: 12.2 megapixels Dual Pixel f / 1.7
- OIS and EIS stabilization
- 77º field of view
- 4K video @ 30fps / HD @ 240fps
6. FRONTAL CAMERA: 8 megapixels f / 2.0
- Fixed focus
- 84º field of view
- Full HD video @ 30fps
Design: Too basic but very compact and pleasant in hand
- The Google Pixel 4a is unusually small.
- The mobile phones measuring 6.7 inches in the year and about 16 centimeters high are becoming a standard, this terminal has a size.
- It allows us to use it with one hand in a very comfortable way.
- The touch is pleasant when we hold it, and all the joints of the terminal are well finished.
- However, the Pixel 4a feels like an economical mobile, when neither its competition leaves that feeling.
- It is an essential and simple finish, but it does not dislike on an aesthetic level.
- The terminal end of the phone does not stand out in anything the camera module that Google has implemented.
Screen: remarkable, but with points to improve
- The Pixel 4a has a 5.8-inch panel with Full HD + resolution and AMOLED technology.
- What is most missing is a refresh rate of 90Hz, something that would have put the icing on a panel that performs well for the device’s price.
- The board is very sharp, the color is vibrant, and the overall feel is good. However, there are two apparent problems.
- The first is the viewing angles.
- As soon as we turn the terminal a little, the rainbow effect appears, and we lose vision.
- The second is the maximum brightness.
- The Pixel 4a doesn’t look good in the sun and falls well behind some of its direct rivals in intelligence.
Sound: double speaker for the little 4a
- The Google Pixel 4a is one of the few mid-range mobiles with a double stereo speaker.
- The sound is correct and above a good part of its rivals.
- However, it lacks volume, has little bass, and distorts slightly in the higher volume ranges.
- We have reached peaks of up to 91 decibels, as we say, with some distortion in the maximum zone.
- Despite this, we appreciate it to have a double speaker since the experience is good.
- KNOW MORE:- muscularmuscl