What design for the PS5?
- Eager to know PS5 release date, well at the end of the conference on June 11, 2020, Sony unveiled the design of its PlayStation 5.
- It adopts a futuristic look, very different from the developer version’s visuals that had leaked a few months before.
- The console does not have a “U-shape” but comes in the form of a box arranged vertically or horizontally with rounded shapes and white and black plastic elements.
- To wedge the console, Sony includes a base in the boxes of the PS5.
- The PS5 landed on the market on November 19, 2020. Long-awaited, it propels console players into the gaming world in 4K / 60 FPS.
- We take new stock of what we know about the new Sony console, price, games, performance, design, and technical sheet of the PlayStation 5.
What is the price of the PS5?
- The official prices of the two PS5s are as follows: the PS5 is sold for € 499.99, as for the PS5 Digital Edition, it is sold for € 399.99.
- On the other hand, the manufacturer has not succeeded in anticipating the enthusiasm aroused by its new game console.
- Therefore, the console quickly fell out of stock, even if Sony ensures that it will soon be available again.
- So beware: because of the shortage, speculators are on the move, and prices are skyrocketing when it is not a question of darker scams.
- We learned, for example, that eBay is hunting crooks who resell pictures of the console.
- In the worst case, if you can afford it, props like Truly Exquisite offer bling editions of the PS5 that are a bit expensive, but at least there are some in stock!
What is the PS5 release date?
- The PS5 has been available in France since November 19, 2020.
- On the other hand, the console is difficult to buy due to chronic shortages, which in the process cause an avalanche of complaints.
- Note also that brands manage to sell copies of the console here and there.
When will the PS5 be back in stock?
- Currently, no online store or physical store offers the PS5 for sale.
- But to get the console, it is better to turn to online sites.
- You’ll have a little more chance of getting your hands on it, even if the limited stock available means that the servers are quickly taken by storm.
- Canada, the United States, and even Spain were able to benefit from a very small restocking.
- We hope that France will be entitled to it soon.
- Regardless, Sony has promised to put more PlayStation 5s on sale in the coming weeks.
- If you wish, we invite you to set up an alert not to miss the return of the PS5 in stock.
- Finally, if the console is present en masse on auction sites and classified ads, we strongly advise against using it.
- The scams multiply there. Some unscrupulous sellers don’t hesitate to put a photo of the packaging box on their ad, failing to mention that it is empty
- Others send various and varied products instead of the console, while the last collect the money and do not ship anything.
- Even if your purchases are covered, it’s best to avoid any scam attempts and wait until the console is officially available again.
- MORE INFO:- technoologyan