Samsung folding phone
- The latest Samsung folding phone from the South Korean smart phone maker, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, is the most expensive smart phone.
- It is in Samsung’s current lineup and will go on sale on September 18, the company said on Tuesday.
- The foldable smart phone will be available for pre-order starting on September 2.
- The Z Fold 2, first introduced in August, is Samsung’s newest foldable display device.
- It has a 6.2-inch front display and a 7.6-inch internal display when the device unfolds.
Specifications to New Version
- The company promotes its “ultra-thin glass,” and upgrades to the hinge mechanism between the two shows that it claims will make the phone more durable.
- Samsung is also adding new VIP perks to help make the Z Fold 2’s hefty price tag a bit more palatable.
- It can be giving customers buying the phone access to Michelin-starred restaurants, as well as various golf and country clubs around the world.
- Samsung’s first version of the folding smart phone, the $ 1,980 Galaxy Fold.
- It was delayed for several months last year after early reviews noted that it was constantly blinking and the folding screen breaking too quickly.
- “We listen carefully to user feedback to ensure we were making significant improvements to the hardware.
- And also, developing innovations to improve the user experience,” said TM Roh, president and head of mobile communications at Samsung.
- The Z Fold 2’s glass display is a step up from the original flexible show that Samsung launched with the Galaxy Fold.
- And also, the plastic displays of previous folding devices, such as Motorola’s much-maligned RAZR.
- It also has more screen space overall – the first Galaxy Fold had a 4.6-inch front screen and a 7.3-inch screen when open.
- Will combine the folding screens on the Z Fold 2 with software features introduced in previous models that Samsung says allow users to multitask more efficiently.
Applications of Samsung folding phone
1. Multi-task Management
What is Document Management System
Document management, often referred to as Document Management Systems (DMS), is the use of a computer system and software to store, manage and track electronic documents and electronic images of paper-based information captured through the use of a document scanner.
- It includes the ability to have multiple applications – or multiple files from the same application – open simultaneously.
- Users can, for example, have a video in one half of the folded screen while scrolling through email in the other half.
- They can also drag and drop text between various open applications.
- Google’s Android os, which uses all Samsung smart phones, has adopted much of its functionality to foldable devices.
- The display on the front of the device also adds new camera capabilities, such as viewing a photo someone is taking of you.
2. Unique Feature
- A unique feature that allows the Z Fold 2 to record hands-free videos while set up on a flat surface.
- It appears to target popular short-form video apps like TikTok, and Samsung says it’s for users “joining the last dance.
- Social or show your culinary skills.
- Not all apps will immediately optimize for the folding screen, although several popular apps like YouTube and Outlook.
- Thanks to great partnerships with Google and Microsoft.
- Samsung company says it is working with app developers to ensure more services to the flexible display.
- The original Galaxy Fold also required apps to fit on its screen, and Samsung said at the time that it had worked with Android developers to “optimize hundreds of apps for the device.”
3. Device Protection
- The company also offers “one-time device protection.”
- If the foldable smart phone screen damages within one year of purchase, the customer can purchase a replacement screen.
- Samsung hopes that the Z Fold 2 will be enough to propel it back to the top of the global smart phone market.
In addition, read more helpful resources at techbizcenter
- MORE INFO:- healthpains