Samsung or iPhone, what will you choose?
- There is no valid answer for all users since the best choice between Samsung vs iPhone will depend on many factors.
- Such as your usage patterns, telephony needs, and, of course, and the price.
- To answer the question about which iPhone or Samsung is better.
- We have prepared an extensive comparison of the two leading mobile phone brands on the market.
Samsung vs iPhone , the eternal rivalry
- Among the companies dedicated to mobile phones, Apple and Samsung are two of the largest.
- They have traditionally occupied the top positions in the ranking of manufacturers worldwide.
- Now besieged by the push of Chinese mobiles, both have been waging war for years over patents and the possibility of offering the best terminals to their customers.
- In the past, the two brands were allies since Samsung was in charge of manufacturing the processors of the first Apple phones back in 2007.
- However, in 2011, the Korean company’s phones began to emerge.
- Thanks to the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S, Apple sued them for plagiarism in the design and infringement of some patents.
- It was forcing Samsung to compensate one billion dollars to the apple company.
- Since then, as expected, Apart from Watching This Movie you Can Also Watch This Movie swadesh
Apple and Samsung have engaged in a battle to conquer the throne of the best smart phone.
- Competing with high-end terminals with great functionalities that are usually the most desired by users depending on the side on which are:
- iPhone for those who prefer iOS and Samsung for those who prefer Android.
The best Apple phones
- Among the best Apple phones, the iPhone 12 family stands out, whose terminals offer some of the best features on the market.
- Such as access to 5G and some almost professional photographic options.
They are as follows:
1. iPhone 12 Mini
- The smaller and inexpensive version of Apple’s new phone, the iPhone 12 Mini, has a 5.4-inch.
- It has Super Retina XDR screen, with a dual camera and aluminum chassis, with the usual colors of the brand (black and white).
2. iPhone 12
- The average iPhone 12 family features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, with the same colors and materials as the Mini version.
3. iPhone 12 Pro
- The top family of the iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 Pro, features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, with a triple LIDAR camera and a steel chassis.
- In this case, the available colors are graphite, silver, gold, and pacific blue.
- As for the capacity, in the case of the Pro, you have configurations of 128, 256, and 512 GB.
4. iPhone 12 Pro Max
- For those who want an even larger size, Apple offers the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- It shares most of the functionality with the iPhone 12 Pro model.
- It has a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display, with a resolution of 2,778 by 1,284 pixels.
The best Samsung mobiles
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 is the Korean company’s response to battle the new iPhone.
- Recently introduced, these are also high-end terminals that offer beautiful features.
1. Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung’s terminal, the Galaxy S21, has a 6.2-inch FHD + and Dynamic AMOLED 2x screen with a frequency between 48 and 100 Hz.
- The configurations have 8 GB of RAM and two options for 128 and 256GB, powered by a 5nm Exynos 2100 processor with 5G connectivity.
2. Samsung Galaxy S21+
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 + has a 6.7-inch screen, with FHD + and 2x Dynamic AMOLED with a refresh rate between 48 and 120 Hz.
3. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Samsung’s top model, the Galaxy S21 Ultra, has a 6.8-inch WQHD + screen, with 2 x Dynamic AMOLED between 11 and 120 Hz.
iPhone 12 vs Samsung S21, which one is better?
- We put the two companies’ terminals face-to-face to know what is better, if the iPhone or Samsung devices, and thus clear all doubts.
- The iPhone 12 and the Samsung S21 are two of the most popular phones on the market.
- It is common to wonder which of the two to buy.
- In this sense, both terminals share some design points, being the most compact of their respective families and with an attractive and innovative variety of colors.
1. The screen
- Both have a Full HD + AMOLED screen, but with a different refresh rate, up to 120 Hz for the Samsung and 60 Hz for the iPhone 12.
2. The cameras
- As for photography lenses, Samsung has a 12 MP primary camera, a 12 MP Ultra Wide Angle, and a 64 MP telephoto lens.
- The iPhone 12, meanwhile, has a 12 MP primary sensor and an ultra-wide-angle sensor with the exact resolution.
- However, the Apple phone cameras have a more natural and consistent image processing.
- On the other hand, those Samsung is more versatile, with the possibility of making videos up to 8K.
- The iPhone 12’s battery is 2,815 mAh, while that of the S21 is 4,000 mAh.
- However, thanks to better software integration, Apple’s battery performance is comparable to that of the S21, even with the inclusion of 5G.
- READ MORE:- fitnessaesthe