Table of Contents
Samsung or iPhone, what will you Choose?
Samsung vs iPhone – There is no valid answer for all users since the best choice between Samsung and iPhone depends on many factors.
Such as your usage patterns, telephony needs, and, of course, the price.
To answer the question about which iPhone or Samsung is better.
We have prepared an extensive comparison of the two leading mobile phone brands on the market.
Samsung vs iPhone, the eternal Rivalry
- Among the companies dedicated to mobile phones, Apple and Samsung are two of the largest.
- They have traditionally occupied the top positions in the ranking of manufacturers worldwide.
- Now besieged by the push of Chinese mobiles, both have been waging war for years over patents and the possibility of offering the best terminals to their customers.
- In the past, the two brands were allies since Samsung was in charge of manufacturing the processors of the first Apple phones back in 2007.
- However, in 2011, the Korean company’s phones began to emerge.
- Thanks to the Samsung Galaxy S launch, Apple sued them for plagiarism in the design and infringement of some patents.
- It was forcing Samsung to compensate one billion dollars to the apple company.
- Apple and Samsung have engaged in a battle to conquer the throne of the best smartphone.
- Competing with high-end terminals with great functionalities that are usually the most desired by users depending on the side on which are:
- iPhone for those who prefer iOS and Samsung for those who prefer Android.
The best Apple phones
- Among the best Apple phones, the iPhone 12 family stands out, whose terminals offer some of the best features on the market.
- Such as access to 5G and some almost professional photographic options.
They are as follows:
1. iPhone 12 Mini
- The smaller and inexpensive version of Apple’s new phone, the iPhone 12 Mini, has a 5.4-inch.
- It has a Super Retina XDR screen, with a dual camera and aluminium chassis, with the usual colours of the brand (black and white).
2. iPhone 12
- The average iPhone 12 family features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with the same colours and materials as the Mini version.
3. iPhone 12 Pro
- The top family of the iPhone 12, the iPhone 12 Pro, features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with a triple LIDAR camera and a steel chassis.
- In this case, the available colours are graphite, silver, gold, and pacific blue.
- As for the capacity, in the case of the Pro, you have 128, 256, and 512 GB configurations.
4. iPhone 12 Pro Max
- For those who want an even larger size, Apple offers the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- It shares most of the functionality with the iPhone 12 Pro model.
- It has a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with 2,778 by 1,284 pixels resolution.
The best Samsung mobiles
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 is the Korean company’s response to battle the new iPhone.
- Recently introduced, these are also high-end terminals that offer beautiful features.
1. Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung’s terminal, the Galaxy S21, has a 6.2-inch FHD + and Dynamic AMOLED 2x screen with a frequency between 48 and 100 Hz.
- The configurations have 8 GB of RAM and two 128 and 256GB options, powered by a 5nm Exynos 2100 processor with 5G connectivity.
2. Samsung Galaxy S21+
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 + has a 6.7-inch screen with FHD + and 2x Dynamic AMOLED with a refresh rate between 48 and 120 Hz.
3. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Samsung’s top model, the Galaxy S21 Ultra, has a 6.8-inch WQHD + screen with 2 x Dynamic AMOLED between 11 and 120 Hz.
iPhone 12 vs Samsung S21, which one is better?
- We put the two companies’ terminals face-to-face to know what is better, if the iPhone or Samsung devices, and thus clear all doubts.
- The iPhone 12 and the Samsung S21 are the most popular phones on the market.
- It is common to wonder which of the two to buy.
- In this sense, both terminals share some design points, being the most compact of their respective families and with an attractive and innovative variety of colours.
1. The screen
- Both have a Full HD + AMOLED screen, but with a different refresh rate, up to 120 Hz for the Samsung and 60 Hz for the iPhone 12.
2. The cameras
- As for photography lenses, Samsung has a 12 MP primary camera, a 12 MP Ultra Wide Angle, and a 64 MP telephoto lens.
- The iPhone 12 has a 12 MP primary sensor and an ultra-wide-angle sensor with the exact resolution.
- However, Apple phone cameras have a more natural and consistent image processing.
- On the other hand, Samsung is more versatile, with the possibility of making videos up to 8K.
- The iPhone 12’s battery is 2,815 mAh, while that of the S21 is 4,000 mAh.
- However, thanks to better software integration, Apple’s battery performance is comparable to that of the S21, even with the inclusion of 5G.
READ MORE:- fitnessaesthe