Spider Man PS4: Super-hero Adventure
- Marvel’s Spider Man PS4 hits stores around the world this Friday and is Sony’s big launch for the end of the year.
- However, there is a place where you still have a more privileged view: the antenna that crowns the highest point of this skyscraper built-in 1931.
- It’s 443 meters high, even in a video game, and dressed as Spider-Man. From there, the panorama of the city is simply spectacular.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 hits stores around the world this Friday and is Sony’s big launch for the end of the year.
- The new adventure of the superhero is created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
- It is an ambitious action title with nothing to envy of the big block busters that have flooded theaters for a few years.
- What’s more, the game created by the Californian developer Insomniac Games ( Spyro, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance ) could be a catalyst for the arrival of more superheroes to the interactive medium.
- Video games and superheroes have not always united their superpowers, and it has not been because they have not tried.
- There are honorable exceptions, such as the celebrated Batman Arkham series, but generally, they are not unique titles.
- Spider-Man himself has starred in dozens of video games over forty years.
- Although some have been more than decent, it has never been possible to emulate that emotion that comics have always given off entirely.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man saves the classic moment of the sting, the birth of the hero, and the discovery of his powers that we have seen and read so many times.
- Instead, he prefers to go straight to the action. As soon as we start, we are already a veteran Spider-Man.
- One who has already fought against all the villains becomes independent from his beloved Aunt May and has even broken up with his girlfriend, Mary Jane.
- Contrary to what Peter Parker’s young face may appear, Spider-Man is a hardened hero, and this is one of the critical points in his latest video game adaptation.
- Bryan Intihar directed the title, and Ryan Smith knows how to play his cards right from the start.
- He is aware that the player wants to swing through the streets of New York, kick the butt of thugs while spouting bad jokes.
- And see J. Jonah Jameson explode with rage at the heroic deeds of “friend and neighbor” Spider-Man.
- For this reason, the decision is so right —on the other hand, logical— to offer a sandbox-style game, that is, in which we can go where we want and do anything.
Marvel’s Fascinating World
- The Manhattan of Marvel’s Spider-Man is a fascinating open world.
- Those who know the city will recognize the affection and level of detail transferred to the video game.
- It is a title that enters through the eyes and, precisely, this is one of the crucial elements of the experience that it promises.
- Swinging between skyscrapers in style is something fun in itself.
- Although at first, it is customary to hit each other every two by three, after a few hours.
- The game manages to transmit to the player that feeling of having integrated control and make them enjoy while performing pirouettes and impossible jumps.
- As if it were an Assassin’s Creed, as the player progresses in the adventure.
- He must climb to certain buildings to obtain a map of the area and receive the secondary missions and collectibles’ location.
- One is free to choose whether to dedicate himself solely to the main story missions or to entertain himself with these small missions.
- In a few moments, the player forces to perform the secondary tasks.
- READ MORE:- tipsintros