What is Tesla pick-up?
- What has given more to talk about has undoubtedly been the futuristic design Tesla pick-up, the Cyber truck.
- The flat lines, large clean surfaces, and appearance rescued from the future result in an all-electric Tesla pick-up.
- It arrives to compete in the tightest segment of the American market, that of the pick-up, where the Ford F-150 is king.
Indisputable: A futuristic design
- The Tesla pick-up measures are 5,881 mm in length, 2,027 mm in width, and 1,905 mm in height.
- All with highly angular shapes that leave us an utterly flat front with a linear optical group runs the entire width of the vehicle.
- The A-pillars are tremendously inclined, and, at the highest point, a descent begins towards the rear, where there is a cargo bed with 2,831 liters of volumetric capacity.
- The rectangular wheel arches or the completely flat rearview give way to off-road tires and a roof with solar panels that help recharge your battery.
- It did not reveal the interior of the electric Cyber truck in the presentation.
- But an image has been offered that accompanies these lines where its configuration of six seats (3 + 3) is appreciated.
- Its design will remain minimal in the cabin, with a giant touch screen in the dashboard center and a very futuristic square steering wheel.
- The dashboard looks like a large marble slab, although it will be far from this heavy material.
- The armored glass Tesla was another feature that gave that talk during and after the presentation of the Cyber truck.
- Elon Musk announced that his new electric truck’s body and windows would be armored and that they would resist all kinds of impacts.
- However, during the demonstration, the side window of the Cyber truck broke when a metal ball hit it.
Engine and autonomy
- Honoring the rest of the brand’s models, such as the Tesla Model S or the Tesla Model X, the Cyber truck is a fully electric truck.
- It will be available with different propulsion systems, batteries, and autonomies.
- There are three other options (all data has not yet disclosed):
- The first, the one with access to the range, will be the Tesla pick-up with a single-engine.
- These are its most outstanding features:
Tesla pick-up: Tarsal propulsion
- 0-60 mph (0-96 km / h): 6.5 seconds
- Autonomy: more than 400 km
- The second option is the intermediate version within the range of Tesla’s electric pick-up.
- It will bet on a fully electric propulsion system composed of two motors and a lithium-ion battery:
- All-wheel drive
- 0-60 mph (0-96 km / h): 4.5 seconds
- Autonomy: more than 480 km
- The last option will be the most complete, equipped, and performance of the range.
- With a new propulsion system with three electric motors and a battery
- However, its production will take another year, until 2022:
- 0-60 mph (0-96 km / h): 2.9 seconds
- Quarter Mile: 10.8 seconds
- Maximum speed: 209 km / h
- Autonomy: more than 800 km
- Its exterior design allows it to have exceptional off-road dimensions, with an angle of attack of 35 degrees.
- It has a departure angle of 28 degrees and a ground clearance of 406 mm.
- When it comes to towing capacity, Tesla pick-up will have an ability that will range between 3,400 and 6,350 kilograms.
- KNOW MORE:- healthfinests