What happened to youtube?
- When it fell globally and stopped working this Wednesday, November 11, What happened to youtube in the afternoon (Central Mexico Time) for almost two hours.
- As reported by hundreds of users through social networks, other News related to youtube is the curious origin of the song ‘Baby Shark’
- Baby Shark is a children’s song that enjoys great popularity, even displacing ‘Despacito’ by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee in the most significant number of reproductions on YouTube.
- For this reason, the news on the subject of Pinkfong is varied, among them, the origins of the melody.
- Another version would be that of the English Pete Vigeant, where it speaks of a person who loses both legs before a shark tears off his head.
More memes about YouTube’s downfall
- 19:50 | Users continue to share images and memes through social networks after the failure of YouTube.
Was the failure global?
- 19:45 | There is still no official information on the coverage of the failure. However, in Mexico, YouTube did go entirely offline.
- Some users have already been able to play videos.
- 19:35 | In Mexico, some Internet users have assured that the videos have been played again on the YouTube platform. Latest YouTube release
- 19:20 | The official YouTube account through Twitter issued a message to its users where it confirmed the failure:
“Hello if you are having problems watching videos on YouTube at this time, it is not just you.
- Our team is already aware of the problem and is working to solve it. We will follow up in this same way with the updates, greetings “.
- So far, it has been the only official explanation for the failure. Youtube is still not working.
- Dross video on YouTube creates panic (discretion recommended)
- One of the videos that have become a trend is uploaded by the YouTuber Dross, which many people have classified as “disturbing” since paranormal phenomena are observed within a piñata business in Mexico.
#YOUTUBEDOWN becomes a trend in Mexico
- 19:10 | Just a few minutes after the fall of YouTube, the hashtag #YOUTUBEDOWN appears in Twitter trends in Mexico, and thousands of users are using it to share memes, comment, or search for news on the subject.
- The problem appeared to affect other services that use YouTube’s infrastructure.
- Including YouTube TV and movies and TV shows purchased through Google TV (formerly Google Play Movies & TV), which were also not loading.
- At the beginning of the blackout, the YouTube website seemed to load fine, but the videos themselves were continually showing the loading wheel.
- After a few minutes, as reported by The Verge site, this error screen appeared:
- Now things seem to be working again, but there may still be some malfunction.
- The videos played on the YouTube website seem to work as they usually do.
- In the mobile application, at the moment, some error messages are still seen, but it starts working after a refresh.
- YouTube TV works if the app is forcibly closed and then opened again.
- Down Detector, the site that marks the downfall of various internet services.
Reports of problems with YouTube
- Showed a significant number of user reports of problems with YouTube, indicating that the problem was widespread – the Down Detector graph peaked with more than 280,000 user reports in less than an hour.
- The rumor came out strongly and spread with speed worthy of these times.
- In a WhatsApp message-chain, millions of users around the planet were alarmed at the possibility that the most used messaging application in the world would change its use. From the next few days, it would be necessary to pay for each message sent.
- Is it true? No. It was just a new Hoax, which could be defined as bogus message strings.
- Yesterday, for much of the day, users first received a message that began like this: “Is it true?
- This message is to inform all our users that our servers have been very complicated lately.
- KNOW MORE:- divineworldbe