Table of Contents
What is Youtube tv cost?
- Youtube tv cost is a Google’s live television streaming service designed for those who want to ditch cable or satellite subscriptions.
- Although it has a lot in common with other live streaming services like AT&T Now, Sling TV, and Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV offers a unique mix of features that make it very attractive.
- It is the only streaming service to offer PBS stations and content, and its selection of more than 85 traditional cable and broadcast TV channels is growing steadily.
- For many, the great attraction has been its simplicity to assign their prices: Except for some Premium channels, the price was $ 50 per month. For customers who signed up as of June 30, 2020, the price went up to $ 65.
What is YouTube TV?
- YouTube TV launched in 2017 and was initially available only in limited areas.
- After a significant expansion in January 2019, Google has said that the service now covers more than 98 percent of households in the United States.
- Unlike Hulu with Live TV – which combines a live TV streaming service with its standard Hulu Experience – YouTube TV is a different product.
- You cannot just go to the YouTube website and start watching it, as you will need to install YouTube and YouTube TV apps separately on mobile and streaming devices.
- Despite the name, YouTube Tv is not part of YouTube; Google runs both, but separately.
- Compared to other streaming services – like Sling TV, which seems to be available on almost everything – YouTube TV is somewhat limited in device compatibility.
- You’ll find it on Android TV and Chromecast devices, which are also supported.
- Samsung and LG smart TVs from 2016 onwards are supported, as well as all Vizio SmartCast TVs and all Xbox One models.
- You can again watch it online through the YouTube TV website, using Chrome or Firefox.
- As we said while eating, since February 2020, it is the only live streaming service on PS4 and 4 Pro.
Youtube tv cost Characteristics
1. Unlimited Cloud DVR
- Amazing feature of YouTube TV is its cloud DVR. Any self-respecting live TV streaming service has one these days.
- But it is much less restrictive on YouTube than DVRs used by other services.
- While others limit the number of hours of content you can store, or automatically delete recordings after a month.
- YouTube TV lets you keep them up to nine months.
- It is worth noting that competing streaming services charge an extra charge for additional storage.
- So if you are addicted to recording series or movies, YouTube TV is your ideal option.
2. Multiple users
- Like most streaming services, YouTube TV also offers its users the option of viewing multiple screens simultaneously.
- To be specific, you will have the possibility of creating up to six subaccounts for family members, of which three can view the service simultaneously.
- There is no option to upgrade to a higher plan.
- Unlike Hulu, which groups multiple user profiles within a master account, YouTube TV uses Google accounts.
- One benefit of this is that each Google account associated with your YouTube TV subscription will have its own YouTube TV experience.
- Because they log in with their own Google credentials, there is no need to share a unique password with your family members.
- Most of the channels included with the YouTube TV subscription allow you to watch their shows after being broadcast on demand.
- This can be a useful way to catch up on old episodes or seasons that aired before you started recording them using the DVR function.
4. Voice control
- YouTube TV gives you a great feature if you have a Google Home speaker like the Google Nest Mini.
- If you use a Chromecast device to watch YouTube TV – you can use your voice control features to select a TV channel to watch live, start specific programs, record a program, or use the play, pause, resume, and rewind functions.
- This feature allows you to jump to various segments without selecting new shows on your YouTube TV.
- The quality is available in TV apps and will soon be coming to mobile devices.
6. Dark mode
- If you want to watch YouTube TV on a desktop or mobile device to help with eye strain.
7. Mark as seen
- Select Mark as Viewed on a computer and mobile devices for any shows you’ve already watched.
You can’t see it offline.
- This is one of YouTube TV’s serious problems. Unlike services like Hulu + Live TV, where you can watch shows offline.
- You cannot download any content from YouTube TV to your mobile device without a network connection.
- KNOW MORE:- fitnessjobb