Table of Contents
How to Backup Iphone to Computer?
- Backup Iphone to Computer is easy and simple, means copying individual folders and changing iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your PC.
- Backing up is one of the simple ways to ensure that information on your device is not lost if it is damaged or lost.
- Having a backup is also useful if you get a new device and transfer your old settings to it.
- It has the files on system and data syncing automatically.
- Without making a backup, certain data is synchronized with iCloud, which will always be backed up.
- To see which files are being synchronized in this way, you must go to Settings> your name> iCloud and verify that the tab for those data is green, which indicates that they are being synchronized.
What type of data is available?
These are the data that you will find available:
- Game Center
- iCloud Drive
- Other native apps (Pages, Numbers, Shortcuts, Maps, etc.)
- Other third-party apps (Word, Excel, Acrobat, WhatsApp, etc.)
IOS Backup with/or iCloud
If you have an iPhone, iPad, etc., you should know that the operating system allows you to make a copy of your terminal so that if you ever have to restore it, the device is as it was when you made it.
The wallpaper, the applications, and all the settings you have made will be saved in this copy made through iCloud.
Back up the device
- iTunes will always automatically backs up your device when you connect it to your computer.
- However, you can also make a backup of the machine at any time.
- If you have iOS 3.0 one or later, iTunes can encrypt your backups to protect your data.
- And also, connect your device with the computer with which you usually sync it.
- Then, you can also easily connect your device or mobile using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- To turn on the Wi-Fi connection, see monday.com content calendar on PC with your devices using a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- You iTunes app on your PC, click the device button near the iTunes window’s upper left corner.
- And also, click “Back up now.”
- To start your backups, select “Encrypt [ device ] backup,” enter a password, and click “Set password.”
- To view the backups stored on your computer, choose Edit> Preferences and click Devices.
- When a blockage is encrypted, a lock icon is displayed in the backup list.
Also Read: Some Helpful Resources on Dyifo
Restore your device from a backup
- If you ever need to restore the information on your device that you have backed up, you can.
- Firstly, connect your device with the computer with which you usually sync it.
- secondly, you can connect your device easily using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection quickly.
- And also, to open Wi-Fi syncing, see Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices using Wi-Fi.
- In your PC iTunes app will be present, click the device button near the iTunes window’s upper left corner.
- Firstly, click Summary.
- Then, click on “Restore Backup”
- If the backup is encrypted, iTunes will ask you to enter the password to restore all files and settings.
- The automatic backup includes text messages, notes, call history, favorite contacts, sound settings, widget settings, etc.
- And also, photos from Camera Roll or “Saved Photos” are also included in the backup.
- Other media files like songs, videos, and some pictures are not backed up but can be restored by syncing with iTunes.
- KNOW MORE:- ethnicwearmen