Table of Contents
How does mrbeast have so much money?
mrbeast have so much money – We want to know How does mrbeast have so much money, Jimmy “MrBeast” Donaldson became famous on YouTube for giving away over a million dollars to strangers and friends through donations.
- Donaldson went from having a relatively small medium to amassing more than five million subscribers.
- But he also uses his fame and virality to enhance his earnings.
Where does all that money come from?
- Most of Donaldson’s $ 1 million donations come from brand deals, which many fans suspected.
- The more viral and popular it is, the more brands will want to work with it, and the bigger your YouTube ad earnings will be.
- It started with deals with companies like Quid, who worked with Donaldson on $ 10,000 videos.
- Donaldson donated everything to people on the street, to Twitch streamers, to his parents, friends, and even his followers.
- In his video, Donaldson explains that after donating $ 10,000 to a homeless man, he realized that he liked helping people, so he kept doing it.
How did mrbeast channel grew faster?
- Donaldson realized something else: the bigger his donations, and the weirder the way he gave money, the faster his channel grew.
- His videos already get more than 10 million views in a few weeks.
- As Donaldson says at the end of the video, all this allows him to make a lot of money.
- “If you want to know my secret, where it all comes from my parents don’t have much money.
- I’m only 20 years old, every dollar I made came from YouTube, and YouTube pays better than you think,” says Donaldson.
- MrBeast has earned the nickname “YouTube’s Greatest Philanthropist,” and with good reason. To date, the YouTuber has given away at least $ 1 million, and this is just the beginning for him.
- After having a relatively small channel, he gained millions of subscribers in a short time and became so popular that each of his videos has between 5 and 15 million views.
- After securing sponsorship from a software and app development company called Quid, he received $ 10,000 as part of the deal.
- This would be the first of many monetary agreements, something he did not know at the time.
- It occurred to him that the best way to spend it was by giving it entirely to a homeless person in a street situation who was asking for money in an avenue.
- Still, after verifying that it was real money and the YouTuber’s intentions were sincere (he told him first of all that it was all for a video).
- He received it with surprise and joy, assuring that he had helped change his life for the better.
- MrBeast is barely 20 years old at the time of this writing.
- Still, his business strategy has always been brilliant, simple, and practical, as he comments between laughs and anecdotes in his most recent video.
- He receives money from sponsors and gives it away to become viral and thus obtain generous earnings from YouTube and give away part of it to become even more viral.
Getting more views
- It brings you more profits and in turn more views and more sponsorships.
- Giving away, win. The money comes from that same cycle.
- A large part comes from his agreements with companies like Quid or now Honey, and another from his pocket, which even if he gives it away.
- He knows will bring him more benefits (and money) in the future.
- “YouTube pays much better than they imagine,” he says, perhaps forgetting to say that depending on the size of your audience.
- And also, on how monetizable its content is Either way, it works for him, and very well.
- The brands you make deals with giving you money directly to make donations since MrBeast has already become known for that format in his videos.
- READ MORE:- healthislifes