Design that does not risk, with a very slippery finish
LG G8X taste is in the colors and, although in recent months we see mobiles that are very, very similar, there are specific design characteristics that remain intact in some manufacturers.
LG, for example, has opted for a very sober design creating mobiles with all rounded edges, an intense piano black color, and cameras that do not protrude from the body.
The LG G8 and the V50 practically trace terminals, and with the LG G8X, the South Koreans have not left the mold.
Although they have updated a couple of elements that had to be touched.
For example, if we look at the front, we have a drop-type notch for the only front camera.
The screen does not stretch much more than in the previous generation.
And we still have a prominent 5-millimeter chin and three and 4-millimeter side and top bezels, respectively.
- The LG G8X has a 6.4-inch OLED panel on the phone itself and a 6.4-inch companion housed in the phone above case.
- The mobile phone screen has an optical fingerprint sensor that allows you to unlock the phone when it is in the case in any position.
- This Full vision display has a Full HD + resolution of 2340 x 1080 px across its 19.5: 9 aspect ratio generated thanks to its notch in the shape of a drop of water that hides a 32 MP front camera.
- This screen has a density of 403 dpi, 16 million colors, capacitive touch technology.
- And a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection that protects the glass from bumps and scratches.
- Using a system called a Free stop Hinge, you can make use of a 360º double screen capable of staying fixed at any angle.
- Making it possible to use it as a 120 ° gaming device, a mini-laptop to 140 °, 180 ° flat format, 270 ° tent-shaped, or 360 ° format with one panel on each side.
- At the head of the hardware for LG’s new phone, we have one of the best processors made by Qualcomm this year.
- It is the Snapdragon 855 that, manufactured in 7nm, offers a working frequency of more than 2.9 GHz.
- We are talking about an 8-core processor made up of four cores running at 1.8GHz for less demanding tasks and followed by three extra seats.
- High-performance devices running at a speed of 2.4GHz.
- There is also the latest core running at 2.8GHz and capable of handling the most demanding tasks.
- The RAM of the LG G8X amounts to 6 GB.
- The storage stays at 128 GB, but if for some reason you need to expand it.
- You can always make use of Micro SD cards of up to 2 TB.
- It give you more than enough space to install all the applications that come to mind, as well as fill the card of videos, songs, and photos.
- The rear camera of the LG G8X has two sensors, unlike other top-of-the-range launched on the market this year.
- On the one hand, the main one with 12 megapixels enhances by a lens with an aperture f / 1.8 and a 1.4-micron pixel.
- It is responsible for generating the best photographs through the camera app developed by the manufacturer.
- The second 13-megapixel camera is super wide-angle with a lens.
- It expands the field spectrum above 100 degrees thanks to its f / 2.4 aperture lens.
- In this case, the pixel is one micron.
- We have a 32 MP sensor with an aperture f / 1.9 and a pixel size of 1.22 microns on the front.
- It has and is capable of offering facial recognition to protect our contents and unlock the device.
In addition, read more helpful resources at mashableonline