Design that does not risk, with a very slippery finish
- LG G8X taste is in the colors and, although in recent months we see mobiles that are very, very similar, there are specific design characteristics that remain intact in some manufacturers.
- LG, for example, has opted for a very sober design creating mobiles with all rounded edges, an intense piano black color, and cameras that do not protrude from the body.
- The LG G8 and the V50 practically trace terminals, and with the LG G8X, the South Koreans have not left the mold.
- Although they have updated a couple of elements that had to be touched.
- For example, if we look at the front, we have a drop-type notch for the only front camera.
- The screen does not stretch much more than in the previous generation.
- And we still have a prominent 5-millimeter chin and three and 4-millimeter side and top bezels, respectively.
- The LG G8X has a 6.4-inch OLED panel on the phone itself and a 6.4-inch companion housed in the phone above case.
- The mobile phone screen has an optical fingerprint sensor that allows you to unlock the phone when it is in the case in any position.
- This Full vision display has a Full HD + resolution of 2340 x 1080 px across its 19.5: 9 aspect ratio generated thanks to its notch in the shape of a drop of water that hides a 32 MP front camera.
- This screen has a density of 403 dpi, 16 million colors, capacitive touch technology.
- And a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection that protects the glass from bumps and scratches.
- Using a system called a Free stop Hinge, you can make use of a 360º double screen capable of staying fixed at any angle.
- Making it possible to use it as a 120 ° gaming device, a mini-laptop to 140 °, 180 ° flat format, 270 ° tent-shaped, or 360 ° format with one panel on each side.
- At the head of the hardware for LG’s new phone, we have one of the best processors made by Qualcomm this year.
- It is the Snapdragon 855 that, manufactured in 7nm, offers a working frequency of more than 2.9 GHz.
- We are talking about an 8-core processor made up of four cores running at 1.8GHz for less demanding tasks and followed by three extra seats.
- High-performance devices running at a speed of 2.4GHz.
- There is also the latest core running at 2.8GHz and capable of handling the most demanding tasks.
- The RAM of the LG G8X amounts to 6 GB.
- The storage stays at 128 GB, but if for some reason you need to expand it.
- You can always make use of Micro SD cards of up to 2 TB.
- It give you more than enough space to install all the applications that come to mind, as well as fill the card of videos, songs, and photos.
- The rear camera of the LG G8X has two sensors, unlike other top-of-the-range launched on the market this year.
- On the one hand, the main one with 12 megapixels enhances by a lens with an aperture f / 1.8 and a 1.4-micron pixel.
- It is responsible for generating the best photographs through the camera app developed by the manufacturer.
- The second 13-megapixel camera is super wide-angle with a lens.
- It expands the field spectrum above 100 degrees thanks to its f / 2.4 aperture lens.
- In this case, the pixel is one micron.
- We have a 32 MP sensor with an aperture f / 1.9 and a pixel size of 1.22 microns on the front.
- It has and is capable of offering facial recognition to protect our contents and unlock the device.
In addition, read more helpful resources at mashableonline