Lib Tech Skate Banana Details
The Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX snowboard is a perfect revolution nothing less than part of snowboarding history. The wizards of Lib Tech had been experimenting with inverted camber profiles since 1986, but the concept only reached its peak with the introduction of the Skate Banana 20 years later.
This board is something special. Thanks to the Magne-Traction edges that improve the grip of the edges on firm snow, the Skate Banana BTX Snowboard can ride daily and kill the rat quiver park, OG, beginners, and beginners as for professionals legendary. It is fun to ride in all conditions.
Lib Tech Skate Banana is a revolutionary award-winning “Banana Tech” rocker/camber. This fun, high-performance dream cane cuts through hard snow, sculpts ice, arches, and floats effortlessly in the dust. Loaded with features like an FSC certified Aspen / Paulownia core, eco-friendly sublimated TNT base, Magne-Traction serrated edges, it’s the perfect board to progress, whether you’re a beginner or pro at stacking clips.
- Price – £445
- Category – Park/Jib, All-Mountain
- Ability Level – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Size – 152, 153W, 154, 156, 156W, 159, 159W, 162W
- Flex – 4/10
- Shape – True Twin
- Profile – Hybrid
- Base – Extruded
Features of Lib Tech Skate Banana
- Changes the game, effortless driving, and fun snowboarding
- It turns the whole mountain into an accessible playground
- Fast sublimated eco TNT base with low maintenance.
- The shape helps me learn to handle the switch better and improve some turns.
- The magnification is legitimate and has an advantage.
- It is a freestyle board.
- It’s light and fun so that you can run it, however.
Lib Tech Skate Banana Review
- Twelve years ago, Lib Tech’s infamous experimental division leaders created a snowboard with a radically new profile. And now, over a decade later, the Skate Banana is arguably one of the most iconic boards in the Lib Tech line, if not in the entire industry. If you only skate one fruit this season, turn it into a banana.
- Banana Technology’s hybrid profile spawned a generation of rock-dominated snowboards and potassium-fed fanboys. A solid center rocker section creates a pivot point right in the center of the board, so when your weight shifts to lean on the other, it lifts quickly.
- Smooth camber extends from each foot to the contact points, increasing pressure along the edges and injecting a heavy dose of pop and liveliness into the board. You won’t get the exact dynamic fit like a traditional curved board, but it’s a lot more forgiving if you’re trying to introduce new tricks.
- While the Skate Banana excels at freestyle progression and fun riding, the serrated Magne-Traction technology helps you maintain a better lead than expected on such a flexible board. The seven strategically placed bumps add extra traction to the edges for better grip and control when tearing up hairdressers.
- Super forgiving and playful, the Skate Banana won’t kick your butt for scuff landings or swings. If you’re looking for something to knock runners and cliffs down, take a look at some freeride-focused models, but for quick park laps, novice runners, or cruising side hits, the Skate Banana is the place to be.
- “Like a real banana, it is easy to handle, slippery underfoot, and relieves depression.” It is both a versatile buy and perfect for beginners. It will float like a cloud of dust, but it can still hold a solid edge in a conditioner and a rugged bag, unlike many rockers.
Also Read: blackstone valley tech
Review Lib Tech Skate Banana – A Perfect Revolution.