What is Tempo?
- Fortunately, Tempo designs to provide us with all the data and information we need to succeed in every one of those meetings.
- Nothing is as stressful as running from meeting to meeting with people you’ve never met or can’t quite remember what they look like.
- Having no idea what you talked to him about the last time you called or wrote.
- Our goal is to transform your calendar into a trustworthy personal assistant.
- When we started this project, we realized that the calendars concentrate on the professionals who go from one meeting to another.
- In reality, they did not give much information besides that they were disconnected from everything else.
- Explained its co-creator Thierry Donneau- Golencer, who spoke in an exclusive interview with GQ
- We realized that each meeting or event should be related to the topics and information that you will discuss.
- We used our artificial intelligence technology, and we tried to find what one needs for each event, and we put it directly as an attendee.
- Behind Tempo are its three founders.
- This app originated from a research center called Calo that a professional assistant designed.
- A month ago, we launched the application in Europe and two weeks ago in all of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Although the United States is where they currently have the most users
- Mexico is the place with the most downloads in Latin America, followed by Brazil.
- Thierry reveals that the most exciting way he uses Tempo is when he meets different people in his daily life.
- I date a lot of new people all the time, and Tempo gives me little dossiers (files) about the person with information.
- It is always instrumental because that way I have something to start the conversation with.
- And he warns that it is a tool that will improve in the future since most of the information.
- It comes from social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
- But “can incorporate more information, it will be much more personalized and more proactive because Tempo it gets smarter over time.
- And also, in the future, there will be more push technology, that is, it will be predictive”, he clarifies.
- Although now it is only available for iOS, it will be available for Android before the end of the year.
- According to this assistant’s creators, there will even be a version for PC.
- People urgently need this tool designed to simplify and make our tasks more manageable.
- Tempo is a smart calendar that gives you information about the people you will meet.
- And also, helps you with everything you have to do throughout the day, concludes Thierry.
Also Read: Lenovo Chromebook Duet – Definition, Specifications, Design, and Version
- KNOW MORE:- beampros
Review Tempo – Definition, Specifications, Technology, and More.