Table of Contents
What is YouTube background?
- Call it a YouTube YouTube background or YouTube banner, start with a blank canvas and design from scratch.
- We’re talking about that excellent branding image at the top of the screen and how to make one quickly and easily.
- Use designer-built YouTube templates and customize them your way.
- See Crop an image to all social media sites for the most up-to-date YouTube channel art sizes.
- YouTube is second only to Facebook in monthly views among social media platforms, and as video becomes increasingly popular in digital marketing, the platform will only grow further.
- Additionally, YouTube is fast becoming the go-to search engine for younger demographics.
YouTube background Functioning
- With so much content on our faces, it’s essential to put the noise aside with a stylish, functional, and professional-looking YouTube channel.
- That means creating eye-catching, coherent, and organized channel art that clearly and easily tells your brand story at a glance.
- Creating a consistent channel layout sets you apart as a severe video creator, and viewers are more likely to see your content.
- The banner/cover and video thumbnails match somehow – font, color, layout, or all of the above.
- Attractive channels that are easy to navigate mean more clicks.
- The most crucial factor that determines the visibility of your video is the click-through rate.
- We can re-edit images saved to the Hub at any time – days, months, years can go by, and you can still open that image and change the text and graphics.
- It is handy for maintaining a unified branding look – keep the background and logo the same, but change the text.
Choose a background color or add a photo as a background from the Background palette.
- There are many ways to customize your design using graphics, fonts, textures, shadow effects, and more.
- Pro Tip: To get all of your design elements to line up perfectly, select the Settings icon (the gear) at the bottom of the canvas.
- Choose the Alignment palette, and then you can set your preferred specifications.
- If you want a sleek and stylish look with less work than starting from scratch, you can create your masterpiece with a ready-made design template.
- Browse our YouTube banner templates and find one that grabs your attention.
- Each of the digital marketing plan template layers is editable, so you can change the words, the font, add graphics, swap your photos.
Add your logo, apply textures, whatever you want to do to make it your own.
Your design is automatically saving in the Hub. When it’s time to post it on YouTube, you can choose one of two methods:
- Share directly to YouTube from the Share menu in the editor.
- Download your file to your computer and upload it from YouTube.
- That is why positioning your logo or relevant information within the “safe area” of your cover image is essential.
- The safe area is a space within your banner where your content/image will appear correctly without being cropped or squashed, no matter what browser or device it displays on.
- Minimum: 1546 X 423 px, It is the last super safe zone, where text and logos are guaranteed not to cut off when displayed on different devices.
- Maximum: 2560 X 423 px, Your safe zone will be visible, and the visibility of the areas on either side of the safe zone will depend on your browser and device.
- READ MORE:- beambuidls