Table of Contents
What do you mean by Best budget phones 2019
Best budget phones 2019 will allow you to change your mobile more frequently, updating the latest versions and best features.
Another reason that can lead you to buy a cheap phone is if it is the first mobile that your son or daughter, get them Best budget phones 2019.
As we have said, you do not use the mobile too much and want to use it less demandingly.
If the value for money is your number one priority, you won’t find a more useful list of cheap phones available in Spain and some Latin American countries.
We have tested, rated, and Best budget phones 2019 from Xiaomi, Oppo, Motorola, and many others.
Top Best budget phones 2019 in trend
1. Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- The Poco X3 is not perfect. The large battery makes it bulky, the name is a disaster, and MIUI 12 leaves a lot to be desired.
- But it does not prevent this phone from offering one of the best value for money you can find.
- In contrast, the Poco X3 NFC boasts many strengths: strong specs, an excellent camera, a beautiful display, and incredible battery life.
2. Realme 7
- The Realme 7 isn’t the best budget phone right now, but it’s pretty close.
- It looks great, runs fast, and has a 90Hz display for a low price.
- As long as you realize that it has more memory than the base’s 4GB, the 7 offers excellent performance, with an attractive design at an affordable price.
3. Realme 6
- The Realme 6 is without a doubt one of the best budget phones we’ve tested.
- Its slightly chunky size won’t be for everyone, but this is currently the cheapest phone you can buy with a 90Hz display.
- Plus, it has very decent cameras, fast performance, and a reliable battery.
4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- $ 219 (64GB), $ 249 (128GB)
- The Redmi Note 9S is another of the best budget phones we’ve seen.
- It’s an excellent phone for under $ 200, a true all-rounder with decent performance and the right cameras.
- The Redmi records the longest time in the Geekbench 4 battery life test that we have seen to date.
5. Oppo A9 2020
- £ 219.99 (around $ 285)
- The Oppo A9 2020 is a budget phone that manages to excel in multiple areas.
- It has an attractive design, a 48 MP quad camera, and a massive 5000mAh battery that outperforms even some of the most expensive phones on the market.
- It is not without its flaws, of course. Although the battery life is excellent, it does not have fast charging.
- Although the camera’s night mode is stellar, the user experience in taking photos needs to be refined to be simpler and cleaner.
6. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
- The Redmi Note 9T is an incredibly inexpensive device that packs in premium features like 5G and doesn’t skimp on performance considering its low price.
- Its design is a bit lackluster, and you’re going to have to settle for 60Hz visuals, but beyond that, there’s a lot to offer here.
- If 5G is not on your list of key features, your money, of course, goes further.
- But otherwise, the Note 9T is a great enabler to enjoy next-gen data speeds.
- MORE INFO:- technologypot