What is WhatsApp conference call?
- Although the application allow WhatsApp conference call with several contacts, possibly the most helpful tool for this, we all have it installed on our mobile.
- However, there is no means for you to see them and chat face to face with them.
- It is not the same as the bar, but less is nothing.
- Making a video call on WhatsApp, the first thing to do is open the “app” and find one of the contacts with whom you want to make the video conference.
- If you click on it, you will see how the conversation opens and how two icons appear in the upper area of the screen.
- One of them is in the form of a video camera, and it is one which you must press to start the video call.
How can you do WhatsApp conference call?
- Once the contact accepts the call, you can start adding new participants to the video conference.
- Now, we must bear in mind that we can connect four simultaneously.
- So, in case there are more who want to participate, they will have to rotate.
- Of course, it was in a tiny group of users: while one of our mobiles had the possibility, the rest maintained the limit of four.
- And that changed after the publication of the new beta on Google Play:
- WhatsApp activates the eight participants with version 2.20.135: install it, and that’s it.
- The process is straightforward: with a couple of steps, you will be chatting with a microphone and video in a group of up to eight people.
You have to do the following:
- Download the latest beta of WhatsApp, which corresponds to version 2.20.135.
- If you did not sign up for the beta ( you can still do it on Android ), download the Apk Mirror application.
- All call participants must have the latest beta: make sure before establishing communication.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the calls section.
- Click on the ‘+’ at the bottom right and then on ‘New group call.’
- Choose the seven contacts you will call.
- Once selected, click on the phone icon or the camera icon, depending on the communication you want (calls or video calls).
- Free monday.com alternative it comes with collaboration features, timeline views, calendar views, time tracking features, and dozens of integrations
How to make a group video call outside of a group?
- If we want to make a videoconference via WhatsApp with co-workers who are not within a group, we must do the following:
- Open the “Calls” tab (with the application open at the screen’s top right).
- Click on “New call” (phone icon with +) and then “New group call” (two-person icon).
- We search or select the contacts we want to include in the call.
- And we touch “Video call” (video camera icon).
- Obviously, as in the previous case, we can only add to the video call the people whose contact we have saved in our schedule.
How many people can meet at the same time?
- Although WhatsApp video conferencing allows you to call several people, the truth is that this number is more limited compared to other applications.
- In total, the video call supports 4 participants, that is, the person making the video call and three other people.
- The mobile screen will be divided into four segments to show the 4 participants.
How to manage the reception of group video calls?
- When we receive a group video call through WhatsApp, the application will notify us by showing us who the participants are to never.
- Enter a group video conversation without knowing it. We can accept or reject the video call.
- If the person who made the video call or another participant hangs up, the video call will remain active as long as users connect to it.
- If we want to stop transmitting video, click on the crossed-out camera icon.
- And can expel no participant from the videoconference, each person having to end the call by clicking on the hang-up icon.
- Video calls record in the Calls tab, so we can use this history to repeat them.
- When we want to make a video conference with the same group and thus not repeat the entire process.
Can make video conferences through WhatsApp on your PC?
- Now, if you have WhatsApp Web installed on your computer, you may be wondering.
- The answer is no. At the moment, the computer application does not allow video calls.
Can I make a group video call from an individual chat?
- Yes, we can also make a group video call from an individual chat. It’s effortless. You have to follow these steps:
- Once in the individual chat, we touch “Video call” (the video camera icon).
- Once our contact has accepted the video call, we must click on “Add participant” (an icon with + and a person in the upper right corner).
- We search or select the additional contact we want to include in the video call group and touch “Add.”
- KNOW MORE:- healthandbeau